Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Not sure Rab but that’s straight from the Scottish website 

I'm not questioning you at all just wondered why when the wean had a high temp they were not interested, despite being in constant dialogue for me to check her temp and despite being 37.8/37.9 they had no interest other than regular  phone calls yet the minute she hit 38.0 they wanted to send an ambulance and a minimum 48 hour stay in hospital. 

I'm wondering if this is a deliberate ploy to artificially raise hospital admissions? But I'm sure the snp wouldn't do that 

13 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I'm not questioning you at all just wondered why when the wean had a high temp they were not interested, despite being in constant dialogue for me to check her temp and despite being 37.8/37.9 they had no interest other than regular  phone calls yet the minute she hit 38.0 they wanted to send an ambulance and a minimum 48 hour stay in hospital. 

I'm wondering if this is a deliberate ploy to artificially raise hospital admissions? But I'm sure the snp wouldn't do that 

I believe they’ve all been manipulating the stats 

17 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Clearly the money we’ve been bunging the test centre in Belfast to fix our Covid results has been diverted to whoever has brought in these rules changes. Nice work from the cloak and daggers department at the club IMO. 

I got sent this at 745 this morning 🤣😂

9A7D456E-05BA-441C-BEA0-C4DBFBFA46B1.jpeg

X&Y who tested positive can't play against Alashkert and the scum.Those who have been close and in contact with X&Y can't leave the country to play Alashkert until their results come back negative,where they should have immediately have went for tests after X&Y came back positive .(usually takes 12 to 24 hours)

Except X&Y the remaining players that's had 2 vaccines and has tested negative will be fresh, can train together and play in the Old Firm. 

James Tavernier 

Allan McGregor 

Jon McLaughlin

Calvin Bassey

Ryan Kent

Scott Wright

Reckon 2 of the players X&Y can't play next two games. 

8 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

X&Y who tested positive can't play against Alashkert and the scum.Those who have been close and in contact with X&Y can't leave the country to play Alashkert until their results come back negative,where they should have immediately have went for tests after X&Y came back positive .(usually takes 12 to 24 hours)

Except X&Y the remaining players that's had 2 vaccines and has tested negative will be fresh, can train together and play in the Old Firm. 

James Tavernier 

Allan McGregor 

Jon McLaughlin

Calvin Bassey

Ryan Kent

Scott Wright

Reckon 2 of the players X&Y can't play next two games. 

Who said there were positive 2 cases?