Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

36 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Thats fine with me, everyone has a right to choose I guess. Don't think in my time on the forum I've ever felt the need to report anyone even when @born a blue nosewent on the offensive and insulting me a while back

He's bamming you up ya mad wee bitch why the fuck are you tagging me 😂😂

People writing off McCrorie as he didn’t have the best of loans at Livingston.

These people also forget that Stephen Kelly wasn’t rated at all by Ross County fans yet he’s shown up very well for us when given the chance.

They also forget that Robby had fantastic loans at Ayr United & Queen of the South winning player of the season.

Sometimes loans just don’t work out for players it doesn’t mean they should be written off. McCrorie has always been highly rated as a youngster when he was 16 off he was constantly being linked with the likes of Man Utd/Man City/Liverpool etc… so he obviously has something about him.

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

These people also forget that Stephen Kelly wasn’t rated at all by Ross County fans yet he’s shown up very well for us when given the chance.

They also forget that Robby had fantastic loans at Ayr United & Queen of the South winning player of the season.

Sometimes loans just don’t work out for players it doesn’t mean they should be written off. McCrorie has always been highly rated as a youngster when he was 16 off he was constantly being linked with the likes of Man Utd/Man City/Liverpool etc… so he obviously has something about him.

Remember a couple of seasons ago myself and a lot of others thought we won win the home old firm game when they had the cunt bain in goals on his debut. Iirc cunt had a few good saves and we ended up losing. Would happily settle for that this Sunday if we win 

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Remember a couple of seasons ago myself and a lot of others thought we won win the home old firm game when they had the cunt bain in goals on his debut. Iirc cunt had a few good saves and we ended up losing. Would happily settle for that this Sunday if we win 

A 3-2 defeat? Think i'd settle for a 1-0 win 😉

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Not sure about Scotland, but anyone over 18 could've have had their first vaccine in England by mid June, the 2nd 8 weeks later.  Double jabbed weeks ago, that's if they wanted to be ...

Hardly weeks ago. 8 weeks from mid June takes you to mid August. Last week at the earliest. My son went back after 8 weeks and they wouldn't give him a second jab. Told him to come back in 2 weeks as the 8 weeks is a minimum. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Cunts losing their shit about Sunday when we are a few players down, we can absolutely put a team out capable of beating they bastards, let's look at the bookies odds cause they are never wrong etc. etc. let's just all calm down a bit and see where we are come Sunday morning. 

Exactly. We have enough skill in whatever team we put out. The defining factors will be attitude and application.

And if you can't get that right you don't deserve to be in an old firm game.

Andy haliday was saying on Clyde thay he was due to get his second jab the day before they play hibs but he's posponed it becaise he felt a bit unwell after the first one. I wonder if there is any insight into why some people react worse to the vaccines than others. Could it be genetic or perhaps the ones who have already had the infection are the ones who struggle ... and if so, and if they have the best form of immunity, should they even be getting the vaccine?

4 minutes ago, middli said:

From that Gary Mac press conference it appears there is a possibility of some being back for Sunday 

I think we will be keeping our cards very close to our chest and may just spring a surprise or two. Hopeful anyway.

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Beale there not like some reports are suggesting. He will be organising tomorrow with Gary. Terrible connection for that presser. I am confident we do this tomorrow. Direct flight afterwards. Recover on flight and Friday freshen up Saturday we should be good to go Sunday. 👍

25 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I’ll settle for any sort of win against them to be honest😂 If we manage it then we will well and truly knock the wind out of their sales and I can see them becoming vulnerable again. Their defence is still pretty weak and can be got at.

9 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I think we will be keeping our cards very close to our chest and may just spring a surprise or two. Hopeful anyway.

Exactly, maybe we'll get negative tests back before sunday and don't say anything before the game. Anything is good to surprise and trash them.

36 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Yeah I'm not too worried about McCrorie in goals. He's obviously not as good as McGregor and doesn't have the experience of McLaughlin but he has roughly 100 league games behind him.

We also have a history of keepers coming in from nowhere and doing alright.

Just cause you mentioned Kelly I have to say that John Hughes was praising him to no end on open goal last week.