Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

16 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

I could but there are blood clots associated with that. I rather just wait for a traditional vaccine. To be honest I don’t really want any but you might need one to travel in the future, so I’ll wait for Valneva. If I can’t get that then I’m out 

Save this shite for facebook, lads.

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, we sent ours to the UVF annex of Randox laboratories, one of the main testing providers in the UK. 

Even the European testing was done there, that's how we had no positives last year. Sadly UEFA and Rangers didn't pay the Covid protection money this year to the UVF, hence the positives this year and not last year when the money was paid. 

Meanwhile in the real world ...

😅😅😅

Fucking insane the amount of shite the beggars make up and their hordes believe it

Just now, graeme_4 said:

He’s nearly 40 is he not? 

He is, the way folk are going on about it though is as if McGregor was in the first category of people to get vaccinated (vulnerable and over-60s) so should be well clear of any 2 week isolation period 

1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

He is, the way folk are going on about it though is as if McGregor was in the first category of people to get vaccinated (vulnerable and over-60s) so should be well clear of any 2 week isolation period 

Probably just comparing it to themselves and people they know, everyone I know in their early 30's has had their 2nd vaccine so I'd assume someone that's nearly 40 would have got their 2nd longer than 2 weeks ago.

Given we don't know which players or staff tested positive though his vaccine status might be irrelevant anyway (if he tested positive he's out anyway)