Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

2 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

Then you made the right decision for you 👍 

I say thank God for our scientific community who worked around the clock to produce something for humanity, they in my book are the real heroes in all of this, I know it's not 100% perfect but it's making a difference.

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Hopefully tamcoopz has been double jabbed at one point in his life 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

Can’t believe you’ve said this 

Truly horrible to see this.  Lunch ruined. 

39 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

mRNA vaccines has zero medium to long term safety data. This is this 1st time they’ve been used on humans. I do not blame people for being reluctant to inject brand new technology into themselves.

I personally will have the vaccine but I am waiting for the Valneva vaccine which is being manufactured near me in Livingston to be approved. This is based on the Flu Vaccine technology which has been around for decades.

if these mRNA vaccines go wrong later down the line . You are F@cked 

Thalidomide is a great example.

1 hour ago, Dave Whelan said:

mRNA vaccines has zero medium to long term safety data. This is this 1st time they’ve been used on humans. I do not blame people for being reluctant to inject brand new technology into themselves.

I personally will have the vaccine but I am waiting for the Valneva vaccine which is being manufactured near me in Livingston to be approved. This is based on the Flu Vaccine technology which has been around for decades.

image.png.9302d188d2cc046ac52f53701ef29a03.png

22 minutes ago, Vision said:

image.png.9302d188d2cc046ac52f53701ef29a03.png

Read this and see if you still feel the same.

https://uncanceled.news/canadian-doctor-believes-two-thirds-of-vaccinated-could-die-of-heart-failure/

4 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Not only are they the best financial experts in the country and know we are days away from admin #913 but they run the NHS too. 

Theres no end to their talents....:lol:

Also they creepily "know" when our players get their jabs. 

Obsessive cunts.

Why you waiting for the Valneva and what makes you think you have a choice?

You could get the AZ vaccine which is a viral vector not mRNA regardless.

This is a stupid fucking question so feel free to give me as much grief as is merited here, but last season was our COVID testing process any different to the rest of the Scottish clubs. 

Every post on Twitter about our current situation is full of them posting about us sending our results to some secret lab in Belfast and i just want to know is this just a completely made up conspiracy or is there like a grain of truth to it which has then been completely twisted into something nefarious. 

Reason I ask is really that I just don’t understand how so many of them can be that fucking mental that they all believe what I thought to be a 100% bullshit version of event. 

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

This is a stupid fucking question so feel free to give me as much grief as is merited here, but last season was our COVID testing process any different to the rest of the Scottish clubs. 

Every post on Twitter about our current situation is full of them posting about us sending our results to some secret lab in Belfast and i just want to know is this just a completely made up conspiracy or is there like a grain of truth to it which has then been completely twisted into something nefarious. 

Reason I ask is really that I just don’t understand how so many of them can be that fucking mental that they all believe what I thought to be a 100% bullshit version of event. 

No

3 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. WhatsApp groups are far more reliable. 

30 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Aye, we sent ours to the UVF annex of Randox laboratories, one of the main testing providers in the UK. 

Even the European testing was done there, that's how we had no positives last year. Sadly UEFA and Rangers didn't pay the Covid protection money this year to the UVF, hence the positives this year and not last year when the money was paid. 

Meanwhile in the real world ...

16 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Why you waiting for the Valneva and what makes you think you have a choice?

You could get the AZ vaccine which is a viral vector not mRNA regardless.

I could but there are blood clots associated with that. I rather just wait for a traditional vaccine. To be honest I don’t really want any but you might need one to travel in the future, so I’ll wait for Valneva. If I can’t get that then I’m out 

28 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

We sent ours over to Belfast and the UDA did the testing.