Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m hoping with McGregor that he’s a close contact and due to his age will have been double jabbed. 

I doubt Kent or Wright are double jabbed which is a real blow for Sunday as we now have a lack of pace up front. It’d be great even if one of them could make it. 

Scott Wright got a jab on the 15th of this month, not sure if 1st or 2nd

18 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

The uptake in England has been poor.

It’s not just footballers either but young athletes in general. 

Sisters friend  is a professional athlete (won’t name him as it’s personal but he’s  not massively famous anyway) and I know he’s said in his sport how few are getting jabbed. These people are at the absolute peak of health and fitness so covid isn’t a worry. They’re also used to being so careful with what they put into their bodies from food to medication for various reasons you can see why they’re reluctant to have it.

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

It’s not just footballers either but young athletes in general. 

Sisters friend  is a professional athlete (won’t name him as it’s personal but he’s  not massively famous anyway) and I know he’s said in his sport how few are getting jabbed. These people are at the absolute peak of health and fitness so covid isn’t a worry. They’re also used to being so careful with what they put into their bodies from food to medication for various reasons you can see why they’re reluctant to have it.

Clearly in an absolute trough when it comes to brain capacity though. “I’ll probably be alright so fuck everyone else.” The longer this goes on the more I think we should’ve let it run wild. Heard needs thinned of all these braindead fucks. 

in theory, *if* those self-isolating all provided a negative test and were cleared to play on Sunday, then essentially we’ve just rested McGregor, Tav, Bassey, Kent, Wright, Roofe who would be fresh and ready to go unless any have knocks - in a roundabout way could actually be a good thing or I’m just trying to find a positive in all this.

10 minutes ago, CR3 said:

in theory, *if* those self-isolating all provided a negative test and were cleared to play on Sunday, then essentially we’ve just rested McGregor, Tav, Bassey, Kent, Wright, Roofe who would be fresh and ready to go unless any have knocks - in a roundabout way could actually be a good thing or I’m just trying to find a positive in all this.

They would all need to be double jabbed and provide a negative PCR test to return. All except Kent who has a knock and Roofe who is suspended.

Just now, esquire8 said:

They would all need to be double jabbed and provide a negative PCR test to return. All except Kent who has a knock and Roofe who is suspended.

Have my doubts younger players would have had two by now but even if we get Shagger back it would be a massive boost. The 10 outfield players are fine. Hope the mad man has had his and tests negative 🤞