Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Anybody that's had both jabs won't need to isolate provided they test negative

Get through tomorrow night then feed that timmy paranoid mind I think we might only be a player or two from full strength this weekend. 

No players have been jabbed you nugget

I love the fact that not only do the Scottish sports 'journalists' and broadcasters' have no clue about our transfer activity (in or out), but they apparently have no idea which players have travelled for our European fixture. Keep them in the dark. 

I’m hoping with McGregor that he’s a close contact and due to his age will have been double jabbed. 

I doubt Kent or Wright are double jabbed which is a real blow for Sunday as we now have a lack of pace up front. It’d be great even if one of them could make it. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m hoping with McGregor that he’s a close contact and due to his age will have been double jabbed. 

I doubt Kent or Wright are double jabbed which is a real blow for Sunday as we now have a lack of pace up front. It’d be great even if one of them could make it. 

People keep saying about lack of pace but roofe is hardly a slouch and will be available on Sunday. Get through tonight and I’m sure we’ll be fine Sunday aswell. 

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Anybody that's had both jabs won't need to isolate provided they test negative

Get through tomorrow night then feed that timmy paranoid mind I think we might only be a player or two from full strength this weekend. 

Unless their second jab was less than a fortnight ago. Then they will 

9 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

X&Y who tested positive can't play against Alashkert and the scum.Those who have been close and in contact with X&Y can't leave the country to play Alashkert until their results come back negative,where they should have immediately have went for tests after X&Y came back positive .(usually takes 12 to 24 hours)

Except X&Y the remaining players that's had 2 vaccines and has tested negative will be fresh, can train together and play in the Old Firm. 

James Tavernier 

Allan McGregor 

Jon McLaughlin

Calvin Bassey

Ryan Kent

Scott Wright

Reckon 2 of the players X&Y can't play next two games. 

Is this algebra

8 hours ago, Scouse_Legend said:

Bet you all read this to yourself in Francis' voice!

gn20.png

I reckon her Ta/To ratio* will be off the scale 🤣

*Multiple tattoos combined with a small number of teeth lead to a large Ta/To ratio and correlate with poor intelligence.  Small Ta/To ratios could be accomplished with either having lots of teeth or minimal tattoos and correspond to better intelligence. 

18 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Looking forward to seeing Roofe in another OF, think he’s class and underrated a bit. Movement is unreal, hopefully pull them all over the place

I think against their awful defence his and Morelos’ movement could really trouble them the whole game. They’ll have to all be right at it and so far they look really vulnerable against sides with nothing like that fire power. 

40 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Looking forward to seeing Roofe in another OF, think he’s class and underrated a bit. Movement is unreal, hopefully pull them all over the place

That header he scored against them last time was top class. Such a clever footballer.