Should Juan Alegria be given a chance

The Ibrox Derry

13 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

That Morelos record is insane. If he played with us the rest of his career at that rate he’d break McCoist’s record before 30

I’ve just read that Kris Boyd only scored 101 goals for Rangers though?! That cannot be right surely :lol: 

101 league goals

9 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I may have this wrong, but if a player  plays for the A team can he go back to the B team?

He can, I could be wrong but I think he's allowed 4 games in the first team before he's ineligible for the B team.

17 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

101 league goals

Aye, that makes sense. Even then, Morelos must be well on his way to beating that, but likely gone in the summer. Feels like we say that every year mind you, with our wonderful director of football…

47 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Aye, that makes sense. Even then, Morelos must be well on his way to beating that, but likely gone in the summer. Feels like we say that every year mind you, with our wonderful director of football…

How many goals do you think he has in the league overall?

6 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Isn't Defoe all but done as a player? Club no longer call him a player but a coach. Probably a "break glass incase of emergency" type now.

He certainly wont be match fit  and Fashion Jr has had mainly substitute appearances so whether he's match fit to play 90 minutes or more is debatable at best.

8 hours ago, Smile said:

26 goals in 34 starts a much better goal ratio than any other striker at our club would suggest you are talking absolute nonsense once again, but then again you think a boy who's surplus to requirements at the mighty Norwich is our saviour.

Is Roofe a good player? Absolutely he is but his overall form has dipped this year compared to last. Sure the tap-ins and penalties are essential but he could be doing more and he did offer more last year. 

Or should we just simply judge a players performance based on Broxi's goals and assists thread? If that were the case, your opinions on Morelos for the last four years doesn't have a leg to stand on.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Is Roofe a good player? Absolutely he is but his overall form has dipped this year compared to last. Sure the tap-ins and penalties are essential but he could be doing more and he did offer more last year. 

Or should we just simply judge a players performance based on Broxi's goals and assists thread? If that were the case, your opinions on Morelos for the last four years doesn't have a leg to stand on.

What do you judge strikers on a 10 yard pass from midfield?

7 minutes ago, don1972 said:

Hope I’m wrong but if some other scout is watching him.

he might end up the way gilmour went.

so I think he should get a chance after all he seems to know where the net is.

C'mon tae fuck man

6 minutes ago, don1972 said:

Probably end up on the subs bench for Norwich.

I'd certainly see what hes all about, even from the bench when we're a few goals up in a game (whenever that will be 🙄). Plenty have scored loads from the B team and never got a look in, Andy Dallas being the most recent one 

27 minutes ago, Madina said:

I'd certainly see what hes all about, even from the bench when we're a few goals up in a game (whenever that will be 🙄). Plenty have scored loads from the B team and never got a look in, Andy Dallas being the most recent one 

It's almost like there might be a massive jump in quality between the b team and the full team 

18 hours ago, don1972 said:

Gilmour joined Chelsea before he'd ever signed a pro-contract here so there was nothing more we could do to keep him. Patterson is under contract until 2024.