***** The Official Brondby Vs Rangers Match thread*****

KaiserJon

Just now, bluenoz said:

If you think he is playing well, you are deluded.

If he was, he would have started the last two games

Does a 30 yard screamer count for more than a 'tap in'? If it doesn't it's an absolutely mental criticism

You must have hated Kris Boyd 

We are playing very poor that's very concerning.
Even with Kent in, it wasn't that great.

Something isn't right in this squad this season, Gerrard must find what this is all about.

8 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I am not forgetting at all how poor he was playing but fuck me our system hasn’t half missed Ryan Kent.

Think we need to cool our jets with kent, the space he had to run into at times tonight, he wont get that in scotland when teams play ultra defensive against us again 

Just now, NI said:

We are playing very poor that's very concerning.
Even with Kent in, it wasn't that great.

Something isn't right in this squad this season, Gerrard must find what this is all about.

That pish reads like the sypnosis of a detective show in the TV guide 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Think we need to cool our jets with kent, the space he had to run into at times tonight, he wont get that in scotland when teams play ultra defensive against us again 

Give us some hope Jim at least until Sunday.. 

3rd place not get European conference league? Which would guarantee some extra cash anyway?.

We've done better than expected the last few seasons, if we do as expected or slightly worse then I won't lose any sleep. We ain't going to win it, I only care about it from a momentum and financial perspective.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Tav get a point saving tackle near the end or is he still shite at defending? 

Might not have needed the tackle to save a point if any of his numerous crosses that hit the first man were better and we scored from them lol

Such a frustrating player that he's either good at going forward or good at the back, tonight he had so much up front snd was howling, such a jekyll and hyde character for us

Just now, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Bacuna really staked a claim on a starting position for the weekend!! I don’t get substitutes that come on n hide!!!

Not the lads fault but he is just a guy brought in to make up the numbers. I doubt we will ever see him start a game. Will be farmed out on loan in the summer.