***** The Official Brondby Vs Rangers Match thread*****

KaiserJon

2 hours ago, ayro said:

Great trip in Copenhagen, disappointing draw as they were there for the taking.

Hopefully with Kent back we can get about Sparta and get the required win but we need to stop giving teams a goal of a start.

Danish police are dicks as are Glasgow passport control, fucking over an hour to get through.

You should have said you were a cop26 delegate and would have been rushed through.

16 hours ago, gmcf said:

In the Irish Bar right now . Woman comes up and asks how we're doing as she's from the Faroes .

I ask her if she knew @johanhentze. Fuck me , felt like a yank asking if I knew the McKenzies from Glasgow . 

Mate - i was there at that point!! Still in Copenhagen?

27 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I’m here until Sunday :lol:

Decided to go to the Southern Cross to watch the game last night (had a home end ticket that got cancelled), staying in Hvidovre

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

No , just back a couple of hours ago. 

Some bar right enough , it was jumping on Wednesday . Also in Proud Marys on the Tuesday and had a few drinks in the Scottish Bar . 

All good places . 

7 hours ago, ayro said:

Not sure if it was down to that tbh.

Flew into Denmark they had six operators, Glasgow had two.

Was actually ridiculous at the airport, 7 machines 4/5 of them working. 3 folk working but only if your passport didn't work in the machine so they were sitting doing nothing when they could have got more folk through quicker. 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

Was actually ridiculous at the airport, 7 machines 4/5 of them working. 3 folk working but only if your passport didn't work in the machine so they were sitting doing nothing when they could have got more folk through quicker. 

Was a disaster, 1.5 hours Copenhagen to Glasgow then over an hour getting through passport control with a cunt giving “we are trying our best” when it was clear they couldn’t be arsed.

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

No , just back a couple of hours ago. 

Some bar right enough , it was jumping on Wednesday . Also in Proud Marys on the Tuesday and had a few drinks in the Scottish Bar . 

All good places . 

Irish bar was mental, we got in early and had a good space but left to watch the CL on the Scottish bar, great atmosphere in there as well.

Great place for a city break.

27 minutes ago, ayro said:

Irish bar was mental, we got in early and had a good space but left to watch the CL on the Scottish bar, great atmosphere in there as well.

Great place for a city break.

Prices were quite good too after hearing the scare stories of £8-12  a pint .

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

just realised that any win against Sparta should take us through as they will be well behind on goal difference 

A 1 goal won would require a 4 goal swing. With us playing Lyon in France, and them playing Brondby in Prague I wouldn't bet against it.

22 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

we have 4 points the scum have 6 but believe it or not due to fixtures we are in a better position, leverkusen will thrash them at home, betis will beat ferencavaros at home meaning 3rd place for them , we will beat sparta by at least 2 goals so will be through. So let the scum apologists in the media  make out their result is the best since the second coming  that's their last result that will count as betis at home means nothing. :lol:

They can go out of the EL with 9 points while we go through with 7 😂😂

6 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Bit of a long shot but with Norwich not playing Billy Gilmour perhaps our qualifying for the next round in Europe would persuade Chelsea so send him back to Ibrox for 6 months? 

Football wise superb. But would cost a huge amount of money to progress someone else's player.

In saying that he has played 11 games for Chelsea. 8 for Scotland and something like 4 for Norwich and he's passed his 20th birthday. He needs to play football.

How many senior 90 mins has he played ?