Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

4 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

One man joinery business in the middle of a pandemic struggling to get materials and other trades amongst all the other problems we all faced during the pandemic, and not just sitting on my arse taking furlough whilst  forced to stay at my parents in a spare bedroom, who never had sky/bt, at the very start of a break up after 20 year.  After leaving with the clothes on my back at the time.

I apologise to you and everybody else I’ve offended. I didn’t realise at the time I was the only one in the world using a code on a firestick to watch games of football in every league and capacity at the time. 
But yes, it was therapeutic at the time, since all I was doing was working, every single day as you couldn’t do anything else, and going back to my parents, eating and sleeping whilst also wondering how I could possibly save my relationship, which, eventually  never happened.

Mate being involved in the trade business a got what you meant.

materials were eye watering prices, lead times were huge etc, don’t apologise 

34 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

One man joinery business in the middle of a pandemic struggling to get materials and other trades amongst all the other problems we all faced during the pandemic, and not just sitting on my arse taking furlough whilst  forced to stay at my parents in a spare bedroom, who never had sky/bt, at the very start of a break up after 20 year.  After leaving with the clothes on my back at the time.

I apologise to you and everybody else I’ve offended. I didn’t realise at the time I was the only one in the world using a code on a firestick to watch games of football in every league and capacity at the time. 
But yes, it was therapeutic at the time, since all I was doing was working, every single day as you couldn’t do anything else, and going back to my parents, eating and sleeping whilst also wondering how I could possibly save my relationship, which, eventually  never happened.

Apology absolutely not accepted fwiw

2 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Don’t care 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Massive game for him tomorrow.

Anything but a win against bottom of the table and pointless West Ham will put him in a really difficult position considering Arsenal and City are up next.

The game v Leicester could be a loser gets the sack between him and Rogers.

Watch him beat Arsenal the cunt

21 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Massive game for him tomorrow.

Anything but a win against bottom of the table and pointless West Ham will put him in a really difficult position considering Arsenal and City are up next.

The game v Leicester could be a loser gets the sack between him and Rogers.

5VrP.gif

9 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Am all up for having a laugh on here but some folk just take it too far, nuclear grade weapon mate don't give him the time of day.

Keep up the good work and get yourself to Ibrox when ya can, best therapy going forgetting about aw the problems ye have for an afternoon cheering on the team you love.

17 hours ago, OhW said:

So your business was rammed busy but you still decided to steal every game from the club in a season you describe as a personal shining beacon. 

Looking forward to you doing this to everybody looking for a stream in the match day thread from now on, cunt.