New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

Clear as the end of your nose that our former manager did not get everything done in 24 hours. All the details had been settled before Villa had to tick the final box and ask the club for permission.

We, on the other hand, have been more above board. Negotiating the various aspects takes time. Doing it overnight is just plain wrong and does not happen in real life for an appointment of this importance.

JD is taking the training for now for squad players and our internationalists are a few days from returning. As long as Gio is in place by then, then all is well.

I will just add a few thoughts;  our record of ex Rangers players back as managers is not good since Willie Waddell.

Never thought GVB was all that committed to Rangers before.

Why do we need a Scottish assistant/someone who knows the league when we did not need one under Gerrard?

We do need someone who has been a winner as a player or as a manager not someone who has had a couple of good results.

3 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

I will just add a few thoughts;  our record of ex Rangers players back as managers is not good since Willie Waddell.

Why do we need a Scottish assistant/someone who knows the league when we did not need one under Gerrard?

We do need someone who has been a winner as a player or as a manager not someone who has had a couple of good results.

Gio has won a title and trophies as a manager . And his record as a player speaks for itself 

Also Gerrard Did have a Scottish assistant 

2 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

Am I missing something? Pretty sure Gary Mac was Scottish!

32 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

You’ve had an absolute mare here.