Aribo

the goal machine

2 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Brilliant stuff, no wonder that wee pwick Boywer was raging at us getting him for a pittance. 

Joe has the physic and talent to go anywhere in the game and I’m sure he’ll be a premiership player one day but that can wait as he can hopefully get a run out in the CL Groups next year with us to showcase his talents 👏👏

15 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Possibly the most deluded post I've seen in here in a while 

I'm sure Man City would be shitting coming up against Arfield and Sakala.

21 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Why do people on here keep coming out with this kind of nonsense

I took it to mean at the level we’re operating at domestically and Europa league standard. Don’t think Jorginho is worrying about Scott Arfield. 

6 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

It's all about opinions. Some of us feel that is the case. Calling it nonsense without offering any counter argument is the true definition of complete nonsense.

Saying that teams like Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Chelsea would fear the 5 players you named doesn't really need a counter argument

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I took it to mean at the level we’re operating at domestically and Europa league standard. Don’t think Jorginho is worrying about Scott Arfield. 

He literally says any team in the world though

2 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Saying that teams like Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Chelsea would fear the 5 players you named doesn't really need a counter argument

He literally says any team in the world though

Fair enough. Only scan read it. Good front 5 though. 

13 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Funnily enough I didn't think he was at his best today...albeit his goal but no doubt he is fast becoming our main man....I hope we keep him and hopefully win 56....sell him for 20 plus million in the summer and we go again

There's no chance we get £20+ million in the summer for him when he will have 1 year left on his contract. Unless he signs a new contract we'll be lucky to get that in January. 

9 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Kent Morelos Sakala with Arfield and Aribo bombing through the middle when we have possession is going to give any team in the world the fear.

Getting Aribo for nothing more than a cross border fee was a great bit of business. Win the league this season and have him strut his stuff in the CL next season and we will get a huge offer for him.

Plenty of others I would sell first in a book balancing scenario. 

If that happens we will get nothing for him as his contract will expire. The sad reality is we either sell him in January where we'll most likely get offered the most we're going to get, or sell in the summer for less as his contract goes into final year. We can't let his contract run out and gamble on whether we win the league or not. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Another strong performance. Although  I'm not sure he was MOTM.

That ball control from the heavens. Outstanding

I thought all the team had a good game but either Kent or Kamara could easily have got the shout for MotM  too .🔴🔵🔥🔥🔥