*****The Official Champions v St Mirren Match Thread*****

The Godfather

Actually think that Hagi in a deeper role is going to be allot better than the horror show of him on the wing.

Even the other day when he had an absolute stinker in the first half on the wing, when he came deeper in the second half, he played allot better. Not enough to erase the memory of the first half, and then did that thing at the end that was horrific.

I think a full game of him playing deeper might start to see an upturn in form for him though. 

There is obviously a player there in Hagi, and you have to remember he is still a fair bit younger than Aribo, who was underwhelming up until last year.

I still have faith that he will turn it around and be a very good player for us. Hopefully that starts today.

On 19/12/2021 at 19:15, LaaRFC said:

Pish for us not having a midweek game but a nice rest and few days with Gio and the coaching staff for the players. 

Hopefully Borna is back, Aribo back in the starting 11 and Hagi either benched or through the middle. 

I,ll drink to that.

8 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I don’t get the Hagi hate. People have goldfish memories on here.

Anyway, regarding that midfield - not a huge amount of dig in there. Looks like we are betting on dominating the match and recovering possession from defence quickly if we lose it.

I think big Joe’s physicality goes a bit under the radar mate he’s a big strong lad guarantee you he’ll leave his mark on a few St Mirren players today 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I think big Joe’s physicality goes a bit under the radar mate he’s a big strong lad guarantee you he’ll leave his mark on a few St Mirren players today 

He’s been brilliant defensively for a long while

Those big spider legs can steal the ball from anywhere and he fair throws his upper body around

I love big Joe

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

St Mirrens team is just about full strength, starting 11 anyway

They didn't have that many out their first XI midweek either. Couple of youngsters and backup keeper. It was their bench that was all youngsters.

8 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

My mates still at the game in his usual executive box (half capacity) don't grudge them attending at all with the cash they put in the club.

But where in "the science" is it safer for bodies to sit and drink and eat inside a box and sit together than me sitting outside?

It is not science 

It is simply SNP shite politics to make them different from Westminster 

There will be more than 500 inside at Braehead all moving about 

So there is no logic