*****Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion - Scottish Cup 4th round match thread*****

.Williamson.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Some dreadful performances out there. I had high hopes for Bacuna but that was awful. The same goes for Barker.

Itten not doing himself any favours either.

I'm sure Tav will grab the ball for the next penalty. Ridiculous how many he has missed. Nine I think.

Lowry proving if you are good enough you are old enough.

Hes hardly getting the ball.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im both disgusted and impressed with Bacuna at the same time.

He looks like he has the talent to be right good player, but he always has an expression on his face that he would rather be doing anything else with his time.

If you could merge Sakala's pace and enthusiasm with Bacunas touch you'd have some player.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

First time I've seen Lowry, looks like he has great balance and technique.

Main positive.

Other than that I'm not really enjoying us under Gio yet.

Think it's a bit harsh. We were decent in the first 7 games with Gio, the break has halted the run we were on and now the performances have dipped. 

Midweek was awful and he needs to sort that but we always look disjointed when we change soany players like this. 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im both disgusted and impressed with Bacuna at the same time.

He looks like he has the talent to be right good player, but he always has an expression on his face that he would rather be doing anything else with his time.

Mate he's fucking garbage but each to their own. 

2-0 up and strolling with a second string team. Some people just won't be happy.

Lowry the bright spark and great to see. Lundstram looks comfortable. Couple boys out there like barker and Bacuna maybe need to realise they're playing for their Rangers careers and step up a wee bit. 

Would like to see Sakala coming in a bit rather than hugging the touchline and also mix it up out there and hit the line into his left foot otherwise people will quickly catch on to him cutting inside and shooting.

Would like to get another early goal and maybe see McCann, King and maybe sands

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Not arsed about Barker and Simpson because they'll be gone but Bacuna and Itten should be ashamed putting in that level of performance here when they should be trying to get into the team

Lowry has been excellent, taken the game by the scruff of the neck. Sakala trying his best and looking lively

Bacuna and Itten can’t be ashamed. They have consistently been shite at every opportunity 

they having nothing more to give. I would see if they were ashamed cos they were generally excellent - but they are not