Written complaint to SFA about Clancy

middli

54 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Last 5 seconds and that filthy fuckin mutant bastard bloon actually tried to do Kent with a follow through,never mind Kent getting booked by a pair of cheating bastards.
That tosser is an absolute horrible bastard who is well overdue one large slice of KARMA.

Yup stitched by these two arseholes.

Just now, real boydie9 said:

The cunts a disgrace. Dalziel was defending him the other night on RC.

This ‘professional etiquette’ where fellow players defend one another doesn’t wash in this corrupt hell hole, any Ranger or ex Ranger doing it need looking at themselves. 

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Blatant, like nuremberg shug this cunt is in the cabal. 

Seeing that all together is unbelievable, surely enough there for about 5 yellow cards. I am sure Brown stopped us winning purely because he got a way with so much and not punished. 😠

8 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

You're bang on. No ex Rangers player apart from Kris Boyd calls them out. Alex Rae has started to call the taigs manager Big Ange. Even Kenny Miller's at it tonight saying why are we complaining.

Rae is another one mate. Plays the pink oboe. Cant stand him. Never sticks up for us. 

31 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

That was more than incompetence the other night mate. 

He couldn't tie his own laces.

Incompetent!!!!

We were shit beyond belief. Broon acting the wank and the incompetent ref didn't cost us points. We did. 

Lesson for Geo.

Never repeat!!!!

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Rae is another one mate. Plays the pink oboe. Cant stand him. Never sticks up for us. 

That's what I was saying mate. He calls the taigs manager Big Ange. Boyd's the only one who backs us up. McCoist does it on occasions. 

4 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Doesn’t give me the fear reffing our games the same way Beaton or Clancy do, that standard across the board is dreadful though tbh. 

Agree but it's the same in most leagues. I think it's just a dreadful gig. You can have a cracking game for 89 minutes as a ref and if for that 1 minute you make a shocker of a decision your labelled a cheat. Paranoia levels are too high for every team.

Clancy was one of the worst I've seen though. Brown should have been off.

3 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Cheating bastards father clancy and the lego muncher. 

Deliberate hand ball from brown but decision given against us. 

Also noticed they never included barisic being man handled directly before they were awarded a penalty as well for some reason 

Its sad but putting pressure on the refs and SFA seems to work.

Even during that game, Brown was in Clancy’s ear all game. And bought that red card.

I’d like to see a few more of our senior players be a bit more “clever” on that side of things. Especially in away games. We got nothing in that match.