If Jack can stay fit

G.E.C.

21 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Bassey Barisic

Jack Arfield

Kent Aribo Sakala

Roofe

That should be our next 2 starting XI's.

Kamara is unreal in a 3, but other than that he really struggles. The less said about Sands the better. 

Kamara is the first name on the team sheet mate. 

Jack will find his way into that team. He is too good when fit.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kamara is the first name on the team sheet mate. 

Jack will find his way into that team. He is too good when fit.

Kamara works best with Jack out of all the midfield partnerships I'd say, if Jack can come through this injury and really get back then I'd say that's our two.

37 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

McGregor

Jack Arfield

Kent Aribo Sakala

Roofe

Kamara is unreal in a 3, but other than that he really struggles. The less said about Sands the better. 

Agree with the line up but comments harsh on sands for me.

He’s a holding mid who’s never going to look good in that type of game tonight. Up at Pittodrie he did more than Kamara did that night.

Sands problem is he’s not as flashy or effective as Kamara so if it’s straight choice between the two then only one winner. Will see the best of Sands when Kamara goes in summer and we have two proper 8’s in front of him.

33 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

McGregor

Jack Arfield

Kent Aribo Sakala

Roofe

For me, Kamara is irreplaceable against them. His composure and the relationship he had with Jack last season means he's a 100% stick on for the game against them. JackAmara in midfield.

McGregor

Jack Kamara

Kent Aribo Sakala

Roofe

I like Jack a lot and think he can play the single 6 role that Gio prefers but for against celtic I'd rather Davis back tbh.

Though the legs might not be the same the head certainly is. No one reads a game like him in midfield for us and he's been vital for us against them over the last 18 months.

27 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

For me, Kamara is irreplaceable against them. His composure and the relationship he had with Jack last season means he's a 100% stick on for the game against them. JackAmara in midfield.

McGregor

Jack Kamara

Kent Aribo Sakala

Roofe

I love Kamara but he needs someone with a bit of presence beside him - he’s just too timid. A fit Jack gives him that. Jack can’t come back soon enough 

19 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I like Jack a lot and think he can play the single 6 role that Gio prefers but for against celtic I'd rather Davis back tbh.

Though the legs might not be the same the head certainly is. No one reads a game like him in midfield for us and he's been vital for us against them over the last 18 months.

Davis has been superb against them and has so much composure. Just concerned now that because he’s not featured for so long the legs might not be there. Hope I’m wrong but just can’t see him being that effective anymore 

42 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I dont think its much to be expect him to stay fit for a week. He’s not ready to start an oldfirm, unless our game plan is to just sit back and soak up pressure, hit them on the break and play out. 

Based on what we've seen under Gio would be very very surprised if that wasn't the game plan

4 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I love Kamara but he needs someone with a bit of presence beside him - he’s just too timid. A fit Jack gives him that. Jack can’t come back soon enough 

I don't think he does need someone beside him in most games, but against them he does. Jack is the guy to do it imho, completely agree.

5 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Davis has been superb against them and has so much composure. Just concerned now that because he’s not featured for so long the legs might not be there. Hope I’m wrong but just can’t see him being that effective anymore 

Yeah I certainly wouldn't throw him in now if he was randomly available. We'll certainly miss his brains and experience in there!