*****The Official Rangers v Hibernian Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye this time last week I was as low as I’ve been in quite awhile about Rangers, but that’s two harder games on the trot now we have won pretty comfortably I would say. Certainly nowhere near over.

They have Hibs and Livi both away shortly, I am optimistic 

Optimistic for Livi as Martindale has their number but Hibs will be a walkover for them.

21 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye this time last week I was as low as I’ve been in quite awhile about Rangers, but that’s two harder games on the trot now we have won pretty comfortably I would say. Certainly nowhere near over.

They have Hibs and Livi both away shortly, I am optimistic 

Lower than you’ve been in quite a while and still more fight in you than plenty on here who had the white flag out

They thumped us 3-0 at Ibrox with Samaras ffs, who won the league?

We’re champions for a reason, bring the title race on

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Lower than you’ve been in quite a while and still more fight in you than plenty on here who had the white flag out

They thumped us 3-0 at Ibrox with Samaras ffs, who won the league?

We’re champions for a reason, bring the title race on

Not over until it’s over mate. Last week was gutting but two derbies left as I have been saying constantly the last 7 days.

Honestly the only game I would be concerned by after the last two games is them away during the split, and we keep ourselves to ourselves and it mightn’t matter a fuck anyway. We do them at Ibrox and we’re laughing 

I see that we cunt Malone is on greeting about the ref being against them! Imagine having the hard neck to come out with that shite.

Its so absolutely ridiculous, but this will be the line that everyone outside of us takes from it.

We won, so the ref must have been on our side.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I see that we cunt Malone is on greeting about the ref being against them! Imagine having the hard neck to come out with that shite.

Its so absolutely ridiculous, but this will be the line that everyone outside of us takes from it.

We won, so the ref must have been on our side.

FS.

5 times, at least, they pulled one of our players back by the jersey. One yellow :lol:

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I’m just about defrosted.

Enjoyed our press and closing down tonight and some of our play was lovely to watch. 

Walsh was rubbish as expected. 

We started great but as the first half went on, too often Goldson ended up our playmaker. 
The second half was much better in terms of the midfield controlling the game.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

What was the news on Balogun? I thought he started really well, shame he got injured. 

Looked like his hammy.

Will be at least a few weeks I would imagine. Shame as he was doing fucking great up till that point.

Helander hopefully back at the weekend though.