*****The Official Rangers v Hibernian Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

52 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Balagun was looking really strong & confident at centre half, Bassey was looking very confident, comfortable & composed at left back & linking up well with Kent & Aribo. 

Pish he’s injured again but complements to Bassey moving to CH & putting a shift in.  

Barasic. Looks like he’s completely distracted & has a target on his back.  

Can't believe how desperate a section of the crowd were to get on his back - shameful 

Just now, Amokachi said:

I meant a target for opposing teams, not our crowd.
His performances have been woeful of late. 

ok but stand by what I said was shameful a section of the crowd desperate to get on his back,  you could hear the rumblings the first time he played the ball

6 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

ok but stand by what I said was shameful a section of the crowd desperate to get on his back,  you could hear the rumblings the first time he played the ball

He was shite again last night McGregor roasted him a couple of times too. But no cunt is desperate to get on his back he’s clearly a delicate soul and therefore he’s at the wrong club

46 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Nightmare that Balogun is injured again, didn't look good going by his reaction walking off.

We should have strengthen defence in the transfer window with the injury problems, amateurish. How far is Helander away?

Yep a disaster balogun going off ,we looked strong defensively with him back, barasic came on and within 2 mins was booked for lunging in 😞

Helander will be playing on Saturday gvb hinted at his press conference

if we had signed soutar and the Dutch boy in the window we would still be ahead in the league and wouldn’t have lost 7 goals against crap teams😒

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Twice we’ve played Hibs while the Tarriers are away to Aberdeen that I can think of, and twice we’ve had a celebration for an Aberdeen equaliser only for those bastards to score straight away.

Morelos unreal, Lundstram class again, Barisic is chronic

Know it’s impossible to expect but just wish there wasn’t any sort of reaction to their games when played at the same time. Focus on ourselves 

8 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

You need big bollocks to play for Rangers. Many of us are of the opinion that he shat it and cost us against the scum last Wednesday. Of course there's going to be rumblings until he shows he deserves our backing and trust. And that comes with demonstrating the right attitude, application and quality.

I'll not boo him but I also don't expect it to improve for him from our support until he does something to change it.

He was poor again last night.

Maloney:

"The penalty (claim) was a big decision. That would have changed the dynamic too. But that's done. At the time, I couldn't quite see it. But, looking back, it's quite clear it was a penalty.

"I know it's difficult for referees with no VAR, mistakes can happen, but it was a clear penalty for me."

Any idea which incident this wee boy thinks was a definite Hivs penalty?

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Yep a disaster balogun going off ,we looked strong defensively with him back, barasic came on and within 2 mins was booked for lunging in 😞

Helander will be playing on Saturday gvb hinted at his press conference

if we had signed soutar and the Dutch boy in the window we would still be ahead in the league and wouldn’t have lost 7 goals against crap teams😒

I'd be surprised if he starts on Saturday considering he's not in our Euro squad.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Maloney:

"The penalty (claim) was a big decision. That would have changed the dynamic too. But that's done. At the time, I couldn't quite see it. But, looking back, it's quite clear it was a penalty.

"I know it's difficult for referees with no VAR, mistakes can happen, but it was a clear penalty for me."

Any idea which incident this wee boy thinks was a definite Hivs penalty?

Did Bassey drag someone down during a set piece at one stage? Can’t remember if he dragged them down or he was dragged down 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Did Bassey drag someone down during a set piece at one stage? Can’t remember if he dragged them down or he was dragged down 

Didn't see anything at all that concerned me in the full 90 mins let alone a "clear" penalty.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Didn't see anything at all that concerned me in the full 90 mins let alone a "clear" penalty.

Neither did I but I seem to remember at that moment thinking Bassey is useless at defending set pieces 

11 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Not sure how often he is able to attend but it's 100% fact. Can't say how I know as they told me other stuff which I said I wouldn't divulge (and wouldnt), so don't want you identify them.

Are you an opposite version of esquire8 in that you’ll read stuff on Twitter and pass it off as itk except you just won’t tell anyone the information? Apart from this one riveting story obviously 

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It was Bassey + Porteous who came together , ref gave a FK to us but from my angle it looked like Bassey dragged him down as he got in front of him

Rangers and the supporters should be more concerned at the penalising of our players when going legitimately into a tussle or tackle when opposition players are feigning injury as the crime count against is rapidly rising.

The club should be demanding more protection for our players when it's patently obvious the spoiling tactics of the opposition the last few games even including the scum game has been ramped up and officials don't apply the rules of the game accordingly .

Falling over in tussles or doing similar by half heartedly going into a 50/50 is rewarded with free kicks and bookings that dont even merit the circumstances and these cunts know they are getting away with it .

It clearly has an effect on our team it's all good being clever in possession but the constant press whilst fine is followed up by the usual spoiling tactics which takes out the momentum when play is stopped or things aren't applied evenly .

VAR won't solve the issue as long as we have idiots in charge not applying the rules of the game fairly and instructions to officials to be more robust in those who flout the laws of the game .

As it stands the product is being further drawn into the grubber by these shitey tactics making the game unattractive and imo seriously dents the positivity of our teams momentum at home and abroad.

9 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Player struggling with confidence... I know, we'll wait on the edge of our seats for the first hint of a mistake and jump on him. That'll help.

Folk were even giving him shite when he wasn't making a mistake. Either they couldn't see what he was trying to do or purposely ignoring what he was trying to do so that they could have a go.

He didn't have a good game generally. Looked really tentative. Really nervous. Thought his delivery was good, though.

2 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Are you an opposite version of esquire8 in that you’ll read stuff on Twitter and pass it off as itk except you just won’t tell anyone the information? Apart from this one riveting story obviously 

I've no idea who esquire8 is.

I also don't really care if anyone believes me or doesn't believe me on here. Just like I don't care if anyone likes or dislikes my opinions on Rangers. 

I am telling you what I have been told by somebody who knows him well. I believe them.

I'm no going to breach someone's real life confidence to prove to randoms on the Internet that I am telling the truth.

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

He was shite again last night McGregor roasted him a couple of times too. But no cunt is desperate to get on his back he’s clearly a delicate soul and therefore he’s at the wrong club

McGregor roasted him a couple of time I was at the Ross County game and remember McGregor roasting players then as well so what's your point