*****The Official Rangers v Hibernian Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Wednesday at 1945.

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Balogun; Barisic;  Arfield, Jack, Kamara: Aribo, Morelos, Kent

This lineup or same as today, I'm good with either.  The main thing is having two centre backs, Jack and Morelos.  That spine of our team is vital.

Same 11 as today. No more changes for changes sake. Ok - Sakala and Kamara came on and got in amongst the goals but the XI that held the jersey today deserves to retain it. It’s up to the guys on the bench - who were all full internationals - to displace them. We need to be ruthless every game we play. No more shite bag performances.

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Has to be the same starting 11

I know it’s a side issue but I do worry about Porteous being on the park at the same time as Ramsey

Make no mistake about it, he will target him because he’s a vicious wee cunt

He will target whoever he is facing. I used to think it was just that he was an utter wank that hated us but I’ve seen footage of him do it against numerous sides.

He’s just a shite footballer who tries to overcompensate by trying to injure the opposition 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

They look powderpuff under Maloney. 

If we turn up with the same aggression and intensity we did today it could be a similar outcome

He has them actually trying to play fitbaw which is admirable but will be mental against us. It should play into our hands.

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

Surely the same 11. If it aint broke dont fix it. Our bench also looked impressively strong today.

Move on to Annan and get minutes for the likes of Ramsey, Davis, Roofe etc.

Yep. Hope Jack is ok after that shite tackle outside their box.