The songbook last night v St Johnstone (A)

CR3

38 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

What the fuck has that got to do with the songbook at perth last night ya rocket, you are here for antagonization only.

No i dint agree with Racism either so you dont need to reply.

Your comparing us with people who hound black players. 

Very strange to even mention that.

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

What the fuck has that got to do with the songbook at perth last night ya rocket, you are here for antagonization only.

No i dint agree with Racism either so you dont need to reply.

I could be wrong but is the point not we seem to be ok with sectarian hate speech but not ok with racial hate speech?

I loved all the songs from last night and I also think it was a ‘get it up you’ to the board and as others have said ‘if you don’t listen to us, we won’t listen to you’.

I also hope it’s a short term thing until this tournament is pulled as we know the haters will be all over it and not on some moral crusade but only to damage our brand and reputation. 

The fact that they don’t even mention us on their site regarding this cup must show anyone connected to our club the disdain they have for us yet we continually try to build bridges with a club who tried to destroy us.

@Louden_Greg do the club know they can’t even mention us by name on their clubs website promo for this cup?

55 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Songbook was glorious last night.

Few glaring omissions though, like Glory Glory What A Helluva Way To Die and some real woolly faced paramilitary chanting.

Paramilitary chanting. Even Northern Ireland fans don’t sing that stuff on the terracing anymore cos they know it’s time to move on and that’s where the songs come from.

Keep that for the busses pubs and clubs.

Union Bears happy then to say "thought about not doing it in protest but aye we will do it anyway" regarding Saturday? If it meant that much, patch it... That is much more of a damming statement.

Must admit, I wasn't happy to hear the songs, of all ways to get back at the board and to make them listen, I don't think that is the right way. They were loud and clear alright, but that stuff needs washed out for me. We are better than that. Fan group statements detailing tangible actions such as cut backs on spending is what would scare the cash-hungry board. Not singing daft songs like it's totally normal behavior anymore.

20 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Paramilitary chanting. Even Northern Ireland fans don’t sing that stuff on the terracing anymore cos they know it’s time to move on and that’s where the songs come from.

Disgusting.

21 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Union Bears happy then to say "thought about not doing it in protest but aye we will do it anyway" regarding Saturday? If it meant that much, patch it... That is much more of a damming statement.

Must admit, I wasn't happy to hear the songs, of all ways to get back at the board and to make them listen, I don't think that is the right way. They were loud and clear alright, but that stuff needs washed out for me. We are better than that. Fan group statements detailing tangible actions such as cut backs on spending is what would scare the cash-hungry board. Not singing daft songs like it's totally normal behavior anymore.

It's not that simple, this display is massive and was funded by donations from the support and not by the group themselves, couldn't take fans money and then not do what they had promised.

36 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Because they will get banned and even prosecuted,that's what happens when you do deals wi taigs.