*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Absolute fucking nonsense suggesting players need to travel to their country to be checked.

You think Luis Diaz, Yerri Mina etc travel from Liverpool to Colombia to get medically checked if they have a niggle?

Difference is Diaz and Mina are nailed on starters and where as Morelos doesn't play so will want to impress the manager every chance he gets

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If the colombian FA or any national FA choose to they can demand a player travel or face a suspension.

The question here is was club forced to let morelos travel or did club just let him go.

I'd not be surprised if the club just let him travel tbh. 

Of course the club let him go.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Difference is Diaz and Mina are nailed on starters and where as Morelos doesn't play so will want to impress the manager every chance he gets

That wasn’t my point though.

Folk are suggesting that any injured players need to fly to their countries to get medically checked if an injury doubt.

Laughable.

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

No Alfredo I'm afraid the title is gone in my eyes. We have literally no goal threat from anywhere else on the park and I cant see us winning both games against them. Hope I'm wrong but I cant see it. 

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

I have not threw anything in at all. What my head thinks a d my heart tells me is 2 dif things. Always go with my heart tho because that's the way we are. 

And no, Morelos aside imho we offer little goal threat at all. Just look at the last 3 months results and that's with alfie

😂😂

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

How do you know we didn't and they said they wanted him to travel or Morelos told us he wanted to go?

We own the player, if he's not 100 percent then I'd hope we would tell them, there's a thing called good faith and there's been none shown to us by them imo, as for Buff and wanting to go, well he's out of the most important game of the season so far.

26 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey

Jack

Arfield/ Aribo Lundstram Kent

Roofe Ramsey

Jack more than capable of anchoring midfield with Lundstram forward one for willingness to shoot from distance. Tough to pick a formation without Morelos tbh.

Arfield it is, need bit of steel there and hard work rate. Arfiekd will run into the ground even if not playing well 

Aribo has been a passenger for months, cannot carry anyone on Sunday 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

So conjecture then.

you have no idea what our relationship is with Colombia or if they have to travel there to get medically checked.

We’ve let a guy who got stretchered off in belgrade, then played whilst injured up at Dundee then swan off away to join up with Colmobia. He’s now fucked and as i said earlier, we’ll be lucky to see him in a Rangers strip again.

If he had the injury that he's got now before he left he wouldn't have went, he wouldn't have boarded a plane to Colombia on crutches for example so we didn't let him swan off anywhere, he wasn't injured & clearly wanted to go.

From our side, we should be asking why the fuck he was allowed to play up at Dundee after getting stretched off in Belgrade 3 days earlier or why he started basically every game for the last 6/7 weeks...that's on us.

He trained in Columbia but didn't actually play any matches, clearly this has been coming for a while.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Folk are suggesting that any injured players need to fly to their countries to get medically checked if an injury doubt.

Laughable.

No, saying that if a national FA decides too they can demand the player travel for assessment or face a ban. They have the ability to do it in the rules

It would have been good if someone asked gio today, if the club tried to stop morelos going due to injury concerns. 

We certainly haven't helped ourselves continually playing him and playing him straight away after going off against red star. That's on the club. 

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

If he had the injury that he's got now before he left he wouldn't have went, he wouldn't have boarded a plane to Colombia on crutches for example so we didn't let him swan off anywhere, he wasn't injured & clearly wanted to go.

From our side, we should be asking why the fuck he was allowed to play up at Dundee after getting stretched off in Belgrade 3 days earlier or why he started basically every game for the last 6/7 weeks...that's on us.

He trained in Columbia but didn't actually play any matches, clearly this has been coming for a while.

That’s what i said, instead of folk moaning about Colombia this is fully on our management team.

After Belgrade he should have been sent away until Tuesday/Wed this week.

Also should have been the case for Balogun and Jack too btw.

6 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

It's a pisser but we skelped them with half team and manager missing in September   .

3.1 Sunday 

Bit OTT, we had a few players missing but they also had basically a full new team and manager. Ironically they haven't lost since then domestically and onky dropped 2 points in abiut 30 games as well. Better looking at the new year Derby for comparison 

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Laughable.

No what they are saying which you don't seem to grasp is that the player made be told to report to their countries team doctor, they don't need to go but have to, they have no choice, and yes the players who play for the bigger clubs and have more caps probably get away with just saying they are injured, but probably all junior players who have hardly played get told to report, there is no if's but's or maybes!

Just need to get on with it now, the management have chance to show that they are maximizing what we've got, anything resembling the performance at the piggery on sunday and they'll know about it, I really don't see that happening but there's a bit of a worry, Jack should make a difference.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

That’s what i said, instead of folk moaning about Colombia this is fully on our management team.

After Belgrade he should have been sent away until Tuesday/Wed this week.

Think it shows just how much confidence Gio and Co have in Itten, Roofe & Sakala tbh 

Bodes well having to rely on 1/2 of them now going into 2 massive weeks.