Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

6 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

The squad will be ripped apart and rebuilt next Summer. It’s imperative that neither Wilson of Gio are here to play any part in the rebuilding of it.

There won’t be any practical pressure put on Wilson to go

He’ll go when he wants to go

I’d start the sacking in order of how long they’ve underperformed for so I’d start with Wilson/repeat offending players/board if possible . See if there’s any change then go for Gio’s job.

Sacking Gio papers over cracks, sacking them all at the same time is very costly. 

it’s madness letting Wilson pick more players/managers. It’s madness letting this board pick another Wilson.

Gio will go first though and we’ll start the cycle again.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We will piss about until the world cup break and hope that the majority of us just forget everything, please just leave, this is nothing about tonight for me, it's painful, leave. 

Board are spineless bastards mate  hell still be the manager for sundays game which will be another tough watch 

1 minute ago, sibsy72 said:

Board are spineless bastards mate  hell still be the manager for sundays game which will be another tough watch 

He's a wet weak man m8, I've told you numerous times, he needs to go but see you at the next few months where we are having the same conversation