Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

25 minutes ago, Mondraker said:

Do you have ODD? You should look into it.

433 & variations of it are gios choice...433, 4231 which is really 433 considering how high our wingers are.

Gerrard preferred formation? 

ODD ... good one

No its just you are a complete mong and you have no fucking clue about football what so ever. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I posted this in the match thread, but nothing summed us up as a team more than King taking a booking for the team and then 5 or 6 of them pushing him about after it - with only Colak getting in about it, and then Borna eventually backing up Colak.

Cunts like Goldson, Tav, Kent, Lundstram just walking about heads down. Meant to be leaders. Should be in about it, backing up a youngster from the off.

Stems from Gio’s passive approach to everything. I was raging at the time. 

What I noticed which was really telling is when they scored to make it 2-1, all these so called senior players/leaders just walked slumped with their heads down as if they were expecting the inevitable collapse to come. Only Colak was going off his head trying to rally them but the rest looked like inside they were just shrugging their shoulders. 

38 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Shite state of affairs when a guy who’s just in the door has more dig/fire than guys that’ve been here for 5 years. Connor Goldson must be the least imposing guy of that size I’ve ever seen as well. He should be terrifying to the opposition, but he’s actually just a big shitebag. 

For me that's the majority of the problem. We're hanging on to players who dont have that fire any more. It's just natural up here tbh. We've just made a cunt of it holding onto Goldson, Kent, Morelos etc for way too long!

It's new blood and energy that we need on the park more than anything.

17 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

The opinion that this guys takes this club any further is a riddy. 

We’re playing the exact same football that the Feyenoord fans warned us of! A team he led to 7 straight defeats! He’s not changed in the slightest, madness that you can’t see it! The win today is irrelevant, he’ll be kept, we’ll continue with this style of football which will see us continue to drop points away from home, go further & further behind then you’ll be calling for his head as it’ll THEN not be good enough at which point we really are adopting the “anything can happen” attitude that he’s already adopted.

Spot on!!! 

2 hours ago, Blacky Bear said:

Cut our loses, Before we go years behind.

Robbie Neilson and or Neil Warnock, the latter would bleed out the spinless instantly.

So a potential option is Robbie Neilson AND Neil Warnock? 

Fuck sake 🤣

12 minutes ago, BigDak said:

So a potential option is Robbie Neilson AND Neil Warnock? 

Fuck sake 🤣

Just an opinion, very worried with direction.

Playing really pish, he's clearly in conflict with board, I personally don't think he knows his plan A never mind Plan B or C.

Dont think players burst their balls for him either.

Again just an opinion.

5 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Just an opinion, very worried with direction.

Playing really pish, he's clearly in conflict with board, I personally don't think he knows his plan A never mind Plan B or C.

Dont think players burst their balls for him either.

Again just an opinion.

Go on, tell us all why you think Robbie Neilson would be a great option.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I posted this in the match thread, but nothing summed us up as a team more than King taking a booking for the team and then 5 or 6 of them pushing him about after it - with only Colak getting in about it, and then Borna eventually backing up Colak.

Cunts like Goldson, Tav, Kent, Lundstram just walking about heads down. Meant to be leaders. Should be in about it, backing up a youngster from the off.

Stems from Gio’s passive approach to everything. I was raging at the time. 

That has fuck all to do with gios passive attitude, tav and goldson have never been in a fight in their lives, ffs brown used to swagger all over the park against us while our shitebag big players cowered from him