Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Board have been laying the excuse groundwork all week with the the talk of injuries. 

If he's not gone by start of next week this shit show is going to continue.

Thi injuries we are not allowed to know anything about?

The board can get to fuck back in their clown car, and take gio with them, and fuck right off

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah it was. Gerrard has said though it was part of the very first chat he had when in discussions for the job. 

I wasn't disagreeing however surely performing well in Europe as we did must've repaid the front loading of finances.

I hope the silence from the club is because they are currently negotiating a payoff packet for Gio, his staff and Ross Wilson.

But really, Rangers are on the patch again, and we'll likely not get another social media post from the club for at least 24 hours, by that point they'll think we've all calmed down and business as usual. 

11 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I hope the silence from the club is because they are currently negotiating a payoff packet for Gio, his staff and Ross Wilson.

But really, Rangers are on the patch again, and we'll likely not get another social media post from the club for at least 24 hours, by that point they'll think we've all calmed down and business as usual. 

There is no way the fans will calm down.

They are fucking deluded it will only get worse.

Frustrations turn to anger very quickly. 

I can already hear the hatch's getting pulled down. There's a world cup to distract us don't you know.

This board have no interest in the fans or succes. We didn't win the league or cup etc? They'll just raise the price of a strip, burger or hospitality to cover their shortfall.

I am sick of it

I honestly can't believe he's still here. 

Midfielders in defence again. Would be handy if we signed a reliable 3rd or 4th choice center half in the summer....instead we are lumbered with Souttar. 

I feel like a broken record over this signing however heads should roll for it. A truly awful signing. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He gone yet or we waiting till Monday 

He wont be going anywhere.

Last years European run and Scottish cup has gave him time.

The board will be looking at Injuries also and that will go in his favour.

Gio will be here at the end of the world cup break and i cannot see it any other way.

2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

He wont be going anywhere.

Last years European run and Scottish cup has gave him time.

The board will be looking at Injuries also and that will go in his favour.

Gio will be here at the end of the world cup break and i cannot see it any other way.

Not true. He won't manage another game.