*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The consolation is the improvement when GVB changed things. We were hugely improved and that gives me hope.

Start with the team that finished except Ramsey for Aribo if he’s fit.

Another five minutes and we’d have equalised imo.

I don't think so mate. We were the same on Sunday. Ended the game looking strongly without actually doing anything or being threatening. Majorly lacking up top without Alfie.

Again i need to bring up Basseys positioning.

If he plays leftback he's fucking terrible when balls are dropped in behind him...and no matter whether he is LB or CB he runs about out of position like a fucking lunatic. When Balogun went off, Goldson was at the back by himself half the time as Bassey goes charging off into midfield leaving a huge fucking hole in the defence!

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I thought it was very telling to see Jack wanting to pie GVB when he went to slap his hand, clearly fed up with that utter shite.

I’m fed up with performances like Jacks in the last 2 games. Yeah the managers fucked up massively but Jack and his team mates at the end of the day are on there offering absolutely no quality 

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Dont think they are eligible , and he doesnt even give them a chance in the league .

Think youth players are all pretty much eligible, as long as we have not signed them in the last couple of years from other teams.

Ones under 21 that come through the ranks I think are able to be played without being registered.

1 minute ago, SPWF said:

Fixed some of them for you mate. 

Said out loud the same thing in the shower before the game tonight. I was listening to Clyde 1 for the build up and Gordon Dalziel said he liked Sakala but he lacked something that he couldn't put his finger on. Immediately I said ability.

11 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

....but Ally thinks they're a great team??? FFS

They played a lot of good stuff and are clearly more comfortable on the ball than any of our players.

Bit short on the money shot though…

Take morelos out and we're utterly toothless in attack. Worst still we play the exact same way expecting whoever comes in to do what morelos does. 

1-0 away isn't the worst and gives us a chance in the tie.

But don't see were the goals are coming from next work. I can also see that backline letting in another goal. Absolute bombscares. 

Gio I don't what his game plan or approach is. Whatever it is it's not working. 

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Gio saying Ramsey is fit but he’s got a big squad and the midfielders played well tonight aswell🤨

Fuck off, you are joking right?

If Ramsay was fit tonight and he has not played him, then it actually looks like he is working his fucking ticket.

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I thought it was very telling to see Jack wanting to pie GVB when he went to slap his hand, clearly fed up with that utter shite.

Although he was quite a big part of why it was shite.

Tactics, systems & all don’t make you  pass to the opposition on a regular basis.