Matheus - Braga Goalie

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

(and if he even *begins* to change his mind the club better make his mind up for him and tell him his contract will not be getting renewed ffs)

He has served us well and is in my opinion one of our greatest ever keepers. Unfortunately he will have to step down now. To me he looks like a man with a run down body. He hardly moves apart from when he makes wonder saves. 

On 10/04/2022 at 20:48, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I hope yesterday put to bed any talk of signing Siegrist.

Two absolute howlers, as bad as you'll ever see, giving Dundee a draw.

Hands up. I said he looked good. Shocking Howlers but.

Actually thought the Dundee and Edinburgh derbies were no a bad advert for the league. Good crowds and atmosphere and decent games.

11 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Alan Hutton let slip on Thursday night that from speaking to McGregor recently he gets the feeling his time might be up

I can understand that point of view to be honest. He could play on but there is clearly a big rebuild needed and given he'll be 41 next season. He's already been through a lot of changes in his time with us. At his age would you want to carry on with a project with uncertain funding that might take a few seasons to have any success?

On 11/04/2022 at 23:12, DrLaudrup said:

I can understand that point of view to be honest. He could play on but there is clearly a big rebuild needed and given he'll be 41 next season. He's already been through a lot of changes in his time with us. At his age would you want to carry on with a project with uncertain funding that might take a few seasons to have any success?

Sure it was said last summer that mcgregor wanted one last season in front of fans instead of bowing out behind closed doors

Shame he regressed too far 

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

So we knocked them out last time, and never had a shot on him last week. How good is he then? 

He was brilliant in both legs last time. Top saves at Ibrox. Penalty save in the second leg from Hagi. Commanded his box brilliantly last week. 

Still stand by it. Nothing he could do with the goals. We roughed him up which was maybe tactical, stop him being as commanding as he was in the box in the first leg. He'll go somewhere bigger in the next year.

Too buzzed to care if we bid or not anyways :crabflute: