The BJK chants

Ben10

First and foremost I'm firmly in the belief that justice must be done in that side of the city, and the victims deserve to be treated as such..not met with suspicion for having the courage to speak out about the gravest crimes in Scottish sporting history. And by any natural right, the perpetrators and conspirators cannot be allowed to fade into history, justice must be done. 

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking we can do better to shine a light on those horrible crimes committed by the enemy than celebratory chants about it. 

Big Jock did indeed know, but it's not worthy of a victory chant, nor indeed 'the tims are shagging weans' - anyone who can sing that has no interest in protecting victims of that culture and is suspect imo. 

2 hours ago, Ben10 said:

First and foremost I'm firmly in the belief that justice must be done in that side of the city, and the victims deserve to be treated as such..not met with suspicion for having the courage to speak out about the gravest crimes in Scottish sporting history. And by any natural right, the perpetrators and conspirators cannot be allowed to fade into history, justice must be done. 

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking we can do better to shine a light on those horrible crimes committed by the enemy than celebratory chants about it. 

Big Jock did indeed know, but it's not worthy of a victory chant, nor indeed 'the tims are shagging weans' - anyone who can sing that has no interest in protecting victims of that culture and is suspect imo. 

Probably other posters’ opinion of you now 

3 hours ago, Ben10 said:

You’ve also decided to use a child’s cartoon programme name as a moniker. Hmmmmmmmm.

5 hours ago, Ben10 said:

Shot yourself in the foot there pal. Why would you turn against your own to make a personal political point. Silly lad, shut your ears!