Cup final ticket allocation

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

See to be honest going to nearly all cup games will be why you didn’t get a ticket. You need to go to them all. A few years ago I missed one cup game because I was on holiday and because of that I missed out on going into the ballot for about 2 years! 

the only one i missed was the semi final tho.

7 minutes ago, dbyst said:

obviously not true or i would have got a ticket.

Due to the ticket allocation, tickets will be offered to supporters in Priority Group 1 with 470 points and above only.  Any remaining tickets after this sales window closes will be allocated according to the priority groups outlined as shown below:

unnamed.thumb.png.8afa69da7fdfef2ab82d97cb0c84e779.png

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Due to the ticket allocation, tickets will be offered to supporters in Priority Group 1 with 470 points and above only.  Any remaining tickets after this sales window closes will be allocated according to the priority groups outlined as shown below:

unnamed.thumb.png.8afa69da7fdfef2ab82d97cb0c84e779.png

as i have already said, i am in priority 1 and never got a ticket for the semi:tu:

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Probably because you never logged on and bought it during the sales window :tu:

i tried to, it wasn't in my basket, never received an email(looked in trash folder as well)

7 hours ago, dbyst said:

i tried to, it wasn't in my basket, never received an email(looked in trash folder as well)

That's where you've fucked it then, you had to put it in your basket it wasn't like CCCS games where money gets taken automatically

9 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

That's where you've fucked it then, you had to put it in your basket it wasn't like CCCS games where money gets taken automatically

i know, as i said i tried, this is my last post on the subject as some are just being pricks about it, cheers for actually being constructive about it tho mate:tu:

1 hour ago, dbyst said:

i know, as i said i tried, this is my last post on the subject as some are just being pricks about it, cheers for actually being constructive about it tho mate:tu:

People are being pricks cos you’re a liar 🤥 

21 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

People are being pricks cos you’re a liar 🤥 

you could call me many things(some probably true) :lol:but the one thing I'm definitely not is a liar

I can understand why people are pissed off and think My Gers is a con. But the way I look at it is this.
It is £40 to join Mygers if you are a season ticket holder.
Rangers should be expected to reach 2 semi finals and 2 Finals ( I know not always the case)
If you divide those games it has cost an extra tenner onto your ticket.
Tickets were £25 for Semi so cost is really £35.
If there was no mygers and tickets were that price or even £50 no one would bat an eyelid!
🇬🇧

1 hour ago, The Mongoose said:

I can understand why people are pissed off and think My Gers is a con. But the way I look at it is this.
It is £40 to join Mygers if you are a season ticket holder.
Rangers should be expected to reach 2 semi finals and 2 Finals ( I know not always the case)
If you divide those games it has cost an extra tenner onto your ticket.
Tickets were £25 for Semi so cost is really £35.
If there was no mygers and tickets were that price or even £50 no one would bat an eyelid!
🇬🇧

I think they should up the price to £100 a year to dissuade the undesirable element from matches. Be a nicer match day experience for respectable bears.

3 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I think they should up the price to £100 a year to dissuade the undesirable element from matches. Be a nicer match day experience for respectable bears.

Can get behind this personally, few around me on Sunday were pains in the arse. More interested in trying to talk shite to me and trying to make me laugh than watching the actual game.

9 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Can get behind this personally, few around me on Sunday were pains in the arse. More interested in trying to talk shite to me and trying to make me laugh than watching the actual game.

I don't see how that would help.

The rich people that only go to the big games would still get to go.

13 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I don't see how that would help.

The rich people that only go to the big games would still get to go.

Could potentially get rid of the people who just see it as a jolly and don't actually bother about the football, the amount of times I've been to an away game and there's someone next to you absolutely paralytic who can barely open their eyes never mind watch the game, just seems a pure waste of a ticket when there's plenty who've missed out on a ticket who'd actually be far more invested in the game.

13 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Could potentially get rid of the people who just see it as a jolly and don't actually bother about the football, the amount of times I've been to an away game and there's someone next to you absolutely paralytic who can barely open their eyes never mind watch the game, just seems a pure waste of a ticket when there's plenty who've missed out on a ticket who'd actually be far more invested in the game.

That is a good percentage of the people that go to away games, get smashed on the bus, have even more in the pub beforehand, then smuggle stuff into the stadium, then pub again after, or on the bus.

Bit of a joke that it’s a 50/50 split.

Fair enough they sold their allocation against Hibs but they don’t sell their allocation out every game the way we do, it’s only when it’s the big games.

Basically a lot of our fans who go week in week out will miss out while big game only Hearts fans won’t.