***** The Official RB Leipzig v Rangers (Opposition) Europa League Semi Final Match Thread *****

8 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I despise the Red Bull franchises I really do.

I can respect the managers, players and tactics the individual teams play but the entire network is one giant advert for an energy drink. It’s a lot of fucking shite and not what football is about.

Put these cunts out next week.

Did I hear them say that the left back who scored cost them £23mil?

3 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

TBH I thought we might get pumped, We didn't so we've gave ourselves a right good chance next week, we will need to watch we don't leave big spaces as the will exploit them, thought Connor Goldson was our best player tonight.

Was on the back of my mind all day, so much so that when doing my driving lesson earlier i just kept fucking it all up. I'd have taken 1-0 aw day but the fact it was quite a lucky goal and we were close, i'll be hopeful for next Thursday, which is my next driving lesson, so i'll probably crash  

29 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Their fans are easily the worst I've seen in European competition.

Really?

Was having a wee wonder to myself, when I heard there’d be 36k of them there, yet the club was only founded in2009 - I thought how did they grow the fan base that quickly…?

Just now, HG5 said:

Really?

Was having a wee wonder to myself, when I heard there’d be 36k of them there, yet the club was only founded in2009 - I thought how did they grow the fan base that quickly…?

Leipzig is a decent size city and don't have any other big clubs in the vicinity.

Tough to take a late goal but we played well for all but 15 seconds of the game. 

Without Morelos we are sorely lacking.  

I hope the atmosphere next week kicks us on as it has in previous rounds and that we can deal with their counter attacks. 

half time at 1-0. All to play for and if they don't know that now then all the better for us. 

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

That's Tav this year and that tells you why we have problems upfront and getting goals.

Give it a fucking rest. Morelos is more than a goal scorer. We missed someone who could hold the ball up front tonight.

You refuse to recognize that.

A part of me looks forward to Morelos leaving so I don't have to listen to the same nonsense from you about him as we all have these last 4 years.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Why do you say that?

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

That's Tav this year and that tells you why we have problems upfront and getting goals.

That right there.

Morelos is our top scorer in Europe ever.

You knew that was what the poster you were replying to meant.

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Thought he got it wrong to take Aribo off and bring sands on too. 

Davis should have been on that park with 20 minutes to go. Sands should not have been on and Aribo should not have been off. 

Thought Davis had a cracking game at the weekend and was exactly what was needed in the middle of the park to see that out tonight.

4 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Thought he got it wrong to take Aribo off and bring sands on too. 

Davis should have been on that park with 20 minutes to go. Sands should not have been on and Aribo should not have been off. 

He got a lot right but wrong subs cost us but tbf he never had much to choose from 

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

Leipzig is a decent size city and don't have any other big clubs in the vicinity.

Yes, but it’s quite healthy growth, For a club with little history.

Must’ve been a reason why they hadn’t had a big club previously, you’d think.

1 minute ago, Rum Ham said:

That right there.

Morelos is our top scorer in Europe ever.

You knew that was what the poster you were replying to meant.

So how is that hate, you will have to explain it better?

Maybe you can read everyone's posts on various players and assess them as well.