Rangers 72 film (and website)

22 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

i wish they'd put it up on amazon or apple so i can buy it digitally. don't really want to buy a bluray and find my old player lol. don't buy dvds or bluray anymore.

Digital versions apparently are going to be released in the coming weeks.

• 1 month later...
On 30/04/2022 at 22:58, hawkfalcons said:

is this just on the final, is there any footage of the games leading up to the final.  I remember seeing highlights of sporting away on tv then but never seen them since. 

It’s got footage from all the games told by the players with extra stories chucked in - Very good watch and even better it’s come to Prime

12 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

It’s got footage from all the games told by the players with extra stories chucked in - Very good watch and even better it’s come to Prime

Brilliant looking forward to watching it glass in hand 

11 hours ago, aird said:

Hey I’m watching Rangers72. Check it out now on Prime Video!

https://watch.amazon.co.uk/detail?gti=amzn1.dv.gti.b6ef42a0-c468-4887-bcdf-38aa8f608525&ref_=atv_dp_share_mv&r=web

Free to for prime. That's my Friday night sorted. 

I watched it this morning. Absolutly brilliant. One of the best tv programs ive seen in years.

An excellent watch especially for younger guys like myself who have only seen the small clips and heard the stories. Some real underrated legends interviewed there like Mathieson and Smith with wonderful stories to tell. The clip at the end with them all lined up the same way with the gaps in the same place for those we lost gave me a tear. We'll have our success again in Europe without a doubt.

'The deeds of those who came before, are our inspiration'