The sun - our club better defend us

GOAT

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Errrmm, pretty sure you've not long jumped into this thread by quoting me. 🤣

So you've not watched the footage then. 🤣🤣🤣

And standing up for them? That's some take, go on, explain... 

And see in the morning when you wake up with the fear, and check your posting history, make sure you appreciate what a drunken weapon you were 👍

I watched the footage. Shows one side of the argument. Goat was there and I take his word. You weren't. 

Video was one  sided. 

I will be nice here. I will ask you yet again .. please stop quoting me. 

If you don't refrain I will assume you are a stalker/mentally ill and block you.

Don't be that guy 

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Footage posted earlier proves the OP wrong.

I’m telling you right now I watched it fucking all there was no bottles thrown from our end. There was plastic cups full of juice tossed at them.   That was it.  And the only reason that was tossed was when the bottles started raining down.  Quite strange you seem intent on defending these mhanky horrible fenian bastards.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I watched the footage. Shows one side of the argument. Goat was there and I take his word. You weren't. 

Video was one  sided. 

I will be nice here. I will ask you yet again .. please stop quoting me. 

If you don't refrain I will assume you are a stalker/mentally ill and block you.

Don't be that guy 

One side of the argument? 🤣🤣🤣

Block away ya steaming mess.

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’m telling you right now I watched it fucking all there was no bottles thrown from our end. There was plastic cups full of juice tossed at them.   That was it.  And the only reason that was tossed was when the bottles started raining down.  Quite strange you seem intent on defending these mhanky horrible fenian bastards.

Not defending them at all.

But yeah bottles were raining down on you, none were flung back, and the footage shows items that don't look like plastic cups flung in their direction certainly weren't the bottles that weren't flung back.

I wasn't there, but if I was then I'm pretty sure bottles raining down on us wouldn't still be at my feet.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

One side of the argument? 🤣🤣🤣

Block away ya steaming mess.

Feel sorry for you. Grown man stalking a Rangers supporter for no apparent reason over several threads. Really creepy individual.  Sordid. 

Imagine what you are like in real life. Fuck being your ex boyfriend.:craphead:

Hope you recover from your mental illness. Seek help. 

Tbf you are a standout poster.

Only one on my blocklist needle dick 

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Feel sorry for you. Grown man stalking a Rangers supporter for no apparent reason over several threads. Really creepy individual.  Sordid. 

Imagine what you are like in real life. Fuck being your ex boyfriend.:craphead:

Hope you recover from your mental illness. Seek help. 

Tbf you are a standout poster.

Only one on my blocklist needle dick 

Meltdown. 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not defending them at all.

But yeah bottles were raining down on you, none were flung back, and the footage shows items that don't look like plastic cups flung in their direction certainly weren't the bottles that weren't flung back.

I wasn't there, but if I was then I'm pretty sure bottles raining down on us wouldn't still be at my feet.

So your telling me our fans caught these bottles and tossed them back or where they unbreakable bottles?  

Just now, GOAT said:

So your telling me our fans caught these bottles and tossed them back or where they unbreakable bottles?  

Dunno mate.

You're telling me that bottles rained down on you and not one was returned. By folk that did fling plastic cups. 

The footage of things going in their direction doesn't look like cups.

And to clarify I'd fully expect bottles to get flung right back at the cunts who took a liberty to begin with whilst polis offered no protection.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

He is the Glaswegian bottle coordinator mate. Knows every bottle personally.QR codes them in mid air on video. Always right!

Just blocked him. Hated doing it but he is only one.

Just out to argue and happy to stand up for scum fans bottling us!!!!!

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He is the Glaswegian bottle coordinator mate. Knows every bottle personally.QR codes them in mid air on video. Always right!

Take your pills and go to bed mate.

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Nobody has done that?

48 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I have watched countless videos of this now and haven’t seen one bottle come from our end. Great restraint shown by our support to not at least throw the bottles back. 

This is all on celtic 

Their supporters outnumbered us  80 to 1 and cunts making out we were to blame. Sorry for getting bottled, eh?

Tragic how some on here trust the Sun newspaper who claimed Liverpool supporters stole from their own dead supporters.

Worst source ever!

3 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Anyone that’s had a Bucky bottle thrown at them knows it normally fucking shatters when it hits concrete so I find it hard to believe our fans were able to lob them back , usual tarrier apologists trying to drag us down with them 

Half bottles are like titanium. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Their supporters outnumbered us  80 to 1 and cunts making out we were to blame. Sorry for getting bottled, eh?

Tragic how some on here trust the Sun newspaper who claimed Liverpool supporters stole from their own dead supporters.0

Worst source ever!

Where?

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Tragic how some on here trust the Sun newspaper who claimed Liverpool supporters stole from their own dead supporters.0

Worst source ever!

You're in your own wee drunken world of delusion mate.

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

No sure why cunts are arguing on here, but are people seeing this video and seeing nothing at all thrown from the Rangers end? Not sure if it's bottles though.

Don't think anyone is a tarrier sympathiser or anything for seeing that.

Fwiw heard a few people say same as @GOATabout vigorous searches before the game meaning we couldn't have got bottles in