The sun - our club better defend us

GOAT

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's footage on twitter of bottles going both directions.

Plastic cups from our direction I was there I fucking witnessed it.  There would have been no chance any one managed to sneak in there today or sneak bottles in today.  Searched fucking twice, tickets checked three times. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Plastic cups from our direction I was there I fucking witnessed it.  There would have been no chance any one managed to sneak in there today or sneak bottles in today.  Searched fucking twice, tickets checked three times. 

Looks like bottles chucked at bears being chucked back. But you can't say no bottles were flung by our support ffs.

Plastic cups 😏

Bottles were all thrown initially from their end. Guy behind me got hit with a coin at half time too.

Counted about 5 or 6 quarter bottles come over when it really kicked off. They needed police in the top tier to stop it, most were in the lower tier separating the fans - we were sitting ducks just having to stand there and take it.

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

Shitebags from cradle to grave. Anyone throwing a bottle into a crowd is a coward. I’d rather go toe to toe and take a beating than that. 

Exactly, have some balls, at least pick a target, rather than hitting randoms in a crowd. 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Bottles were all thrown initially from their end. Guy behind me got hit with a coin at half time too.

Counted about 5 or 6 quarter bottles come over when it really kicked off. They needed police in the top tier to stop it, most were in the lower tier separating the fans - we were sitting ducks just having to stand there and take it.

They get away with murder at that shithole. The scummy bastards have free reign and the polis do fuck all. Said it for years, at corner kicks etc they all run out their seats and lean over the advertising hoardings etc etc. 

41 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I saw a picture of an older Rangers supporter on twitter all stitched up after the game.

sun are scum.

3 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

My mate txt me and Said it was coming from both sides and some bad yins as a result.

I've posted above the footage.

It 100% looks like scum starting it and attacking bears, but it's wrong to suggest that no bottles only plastic cups were flung back.

11 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

My mate txt me and Said it was coming from both sides and some bad yins as a result.

It was from both ends, but the bottles have come from their end and been launched back! 

34 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

They get away with murder at that shithole. The scummy bastards have free reign and the polis do fuck all. Said it for years, at corner kicks etc they all run out their seats and lean over the advertising hoardings etc etc. 

the polis on duty there are mostly fkn Tim’s to mate 

There’s fuck all our club will do about this! It’s fucking on them anyway, bring back the allocation and you don’t have 700 sitting ducks for these fenian bastards to pick out! They’re rat bastards, but we knew that!