UCL 22/23

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Venue is likely to be changed as Union’s stadium seems to be mostly standing which isn’t allowed by UEFA.

Rumours on Twitter that it’ll be moved to either Leuven (another 10k capacity stadium) or Heysel (50k capacity).

Hope to fuck it’s the latter otherwise the allocation will be utterly shite :lol:

Aye hopefully the National Stadium.

I'm just waiting for the fucking date so I can book. I can't really take 3 days off so booking now is not really an option. Will probably end up getting fleeced for the Day Trip :lol:

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye hopefully the National Stadium.

I'm just waiting for the fucking date so I can book. I can't really take 3 days off so booking now is not really an option. Will probably end up getting fleeced for the Day Trip :lol:

Any reason why it won't be the Tuesday? 

This team topped their league, playing everyone in the league twice - before their mad split where the top 4 play each other twice to decide the title (where they then finished 2nd). 

I’d expect us to win, but they’re a decent outfit. 

40 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Venue is likely to be changed as Union’s stadium seems to be mostly standing which isn’t allowed by UEFA.

Rumours on Twitter that it’ll be moved to either Leuven (another 10k capacity stadium) or Heysel (50k capacity).

Hope to fuck it’s the latter otherwise the allocation will be utterly shite :lol:

It’s Leuven

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

They got promoted the season before, last year was a return to glory for them then they fucked it right at the death due to Belgium's championship play-off system. They literally led the league for 90% of the season then Brugge pipped them to the title. 

Denis Undav was great for them, on loan from Brighton, scored so many goals but he is back at Brighton now I think

That Undav scored 45 in 68 games for them.   Glad he is with Brighton.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

On their website apparently

Aye, it’s confirmed as Leuven here:

https://rusg.brussels/article/lunion-sg-affronte-les-rangers-fc-en-preliminaires

Bit of a shame, would have been nice to visit Heysel.

Do Union have a decent support? Hopefully our allocation is more than the minimum.

6 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Aye, it’s confirmed as Leuven here:

https://rusg.brussels/article/lunion-sg-affronte-les-rangers-fc-en-preliminaires

Bit of a shame, would have been nice to visit Heysel.

Do Union have a decent support? Hopefully our allocation is more than the minimum.

Only holds 10,000 so our allocation 500.