UCL 22/23

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Remember that the face painter isnt talking to us…. 

Ffs🤦🏼‍♂️. So we do all the hard work in Europe the last few years to be left with a draw like that. Fucking ramsay!!

50/50 chance of a very favourable draw should we progress, Monaco and PSV drawing each other is ideal for us. 

24 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

And that's your opinion, and that's all it is.

I'm not arguing with you. People can have different opinions.

You continually post on here like you're the oracle of all things football. 2 or 3 months ago you were arguing with me saying Bassey was basically a pile of shite. So excuse me if i disagree with you here.

You continue on if you want, all knowing one :boughy:

Offt raging.

Also its not an opinion, its a ridiculous point.

Its like claiming Man United are currently better than Liverpool. That 'opinion' is just complete nonsense.

Bit in bold is lies, usual from you.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Owned by the Brighton owner, spend fuck all on players basically - get loans off Brighton and adopt a moneyball-type strategy with loads of unknown randoms 

They had any kinda sustained success or did they have a particularly good season last year?

Belgium have that daft reset thing in the closing stages that allows anyone in the top half to basically stand a chance at the title right?

Hoping these cunts are the Belgium St Mirren who happened to finish second through some fucked up league split system in other words.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They had any kinda sustained success or did they have a particularly good season last year?

Belgium have that daft reset thing in the closing stages that allows anyone in the top half to basically stand a chance at the title right?

Hoping these cunts are the Belgium St Mirren who happened to finish second through some fucked up league split system in other words.

Pretty sure they were promoted from the 2nd tier the season before.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They got promoted the season before, last year was a return to glory for them then they fucked it right at the death due to Belgium's championship play-off system. They literally led the league for 90% of the season then Brugge pipped them to the title. 

Denis Undav was great for them, on loan from Brighton, scored so many goals but he is back at Brighton now I think

They've lost their best striker Undav and midfielder Neilsen this summer along with their manager who went to Anderlecht.

We should really be going through,  it won't be easy but we should have more than enough about us. 

At least it isn't a team who are 10 games into their domestic campaign for a change. 

13 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What kinda budget do they have?

I actually assumed they were German for some reason before the draw.

Hoping that they had a bit of a wonder season last year and fall back to total obscurity again this year.

They had much of a reshuffle player wise in the off season?

They’ve only ever spent 1m+ on a player once. This summer they’ve only spent 250k so far. Operate mostly with loans and free transfers.

By the looks of it the squad is largely the same as last season, a few contracts expired and loans returned. However they did lose their top goal scorer to Brighton. (He scored 26 goals in 37 games)

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They got promoted the season before, last year was a return to glory for them then they fucked it right at the death due to Belgium's championship play-off system. They literally led the league for 90% of the season then Brugge pipped them to the title. 

Denis Undav was great for them, on loan from Brighton, scored so many goals but he is back at Brighton now I think

Just sold Casper Nielsen to Brugge.

8 minutes ago, SPWF said:

The draws only just been made, how are there cunts having full blown arguments about it already? :lol:

Recently I thought this place has got worse with arguments flaring up out of nothing, then I remembered it's always been like this.

I don't get it, this current one is definitely over absolutely nothing :lol:

7 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Off topic but wtf has happened to them? 

From what I know they’ve been starting untested youth players etc in pre-season. Copenhagen are considering legal action I think for Feyenoord failing to fulfil their obligation.