Travel and accommodation for Seville

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

I've listened to this five times already and it gets better every fucking time.

We've been going on about our 55 titles for how long? ... well. A season.

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Not that long ago, they are putting people down on a waiting list atm and sending out details on Monday.

Feel a bit sick at the thought of paying that much so still debating whether to go through with it but theres not much alternative.

Do it. Astronomical event in history. 

I might have flights available for sale for 1 person. Should know Monday morning if available or not.

Outbound 11am from London Gatwick to Malaga on the Tuesday 17th.

Return is Malaga to London Gatwick Thursday 19th around 10.30am departure.

Paid around 240 total for the 2, so would just want that back plus the admin fee to change the passenger name which I think is normally around 30 per flight.

2 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

Got an email this morning cancelling my flight it was 300 return….. now fecked with a ticket and 2 nights accommodation (for6) in Seville

no idea what to do!

I'll take that ticket can't help with the rest cheers

6 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

Got an email this morning cancelling my flight it was 300 return….. now fecked with a ticket and 2 nights accommodation (for6) in Seville

no idea what to do!

brutal, dont have tickets but flights cancelled as well this morning, gutted, looked 1st thing but prices and availability at a premium, might leave it a few days and look again but totally scunnered

1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

Anyone know of any buses running from Seville to Malaga on the Thursday after the game? Got our flight booked for 12 but can't find a way back to get to the airport.

Can you not get on a train early doors Thursday morning? If there’s a few of you just split a cab mate worst case. 

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Can you not get on a train early doors Thursday morning? If there’s a few of you just split a cab mate worst case. 

Yeh its for my two mates. I think they have sorted travel to Seville from Malaga now. I'll mention the early train to them for the Thursday.

1 hour ago, The Mongoose said:

no idea what to do!

I've got an idea on the ticket front....