Rangers v Frankfurt - Ibrox - Beam Back - UEFA Europa League Final? (18/05/22)

CR3

3 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Happy enough to stage a Harry Styles concert but no interest in organising for and earning from their fanbase. 

Exactly. The pish about Garrion being over there doesnt wash with me. Numerous other security companies also do Ibrox, hire them in and a big screen. Charge fans say a fiver to cover costs. This whole thing reeks of the board not caring about any fan other than the ones with tickets 

There are six finalists in Europe this year , five have had no problem solving the logistics of a beam back, an absolute disgrace that Rangers are the only one to find those issues impossible to solve and the Rangers fans have been neglected massively,  Robertson has yet again shown he's not fit for purpose.

5 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

There are six finalists in Europe this year , five have had no problem solving the logistics of a beam back, an absolute disgrace that Rangers are the only one to find those issues impossible to solve and the Rangers fans have been neglected massively,  Robertson has yet again shown he's not fit for purpose.

Theres no issues. They simply couldn't be fucked organising it. 

Liverpool ain't doing it at Anfield because they've got concerts on at the same time but booked the 10k arena out to show it.

18 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I cannot explain how pathetic it is that we aren't having something held in Glasgow. 

Fuck Stewart Robertson - that interview sadly isn't the most embarrassing thing you've done at the Club - but it should be.

The fucking wages that cunts on. Should be shot out a cannon, the total weapon that he is!

Total disregard for our fan base. Did he actually witness our support in that 2nd leg v Leipzig! 

Not just that tie but all the others also (abroad also) He has no fucking clue! 

Was relying on this and luckily managed to source other plans so I'm out with fellow bears, rather than watch in the house. I'm fucking raging at this though, this is the last straw after lack of communication, "friendlies" against them and old firm gateways at the tunnel on the most important game of the season (even after cancelling the former). This final doesn't paper over any cracks, its made it worse. Stewart Robertson and the board can absolutely fuck off. The fact we've not done this and 5 of the other finalists have is incomprehensible and unforgivable. Get to fuck.

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Was relying on this and luckily managed to source other plans so I'm out with fellow bears, rather than watch in the house. I'm fucking raging at this though, this is the last straw after lack of communication, "friendlies" against them and old firm gateways at the tunnel on the most important game of the season (even after cancelling the former). This final doesn't paper over any cracks, its made it worse. Stewart Robertson and the board can absolutely fuck off. The fact we've not done this and 5 of the other finalists have is incomprehensible and unforgivable. Get to fuck.

Can say it doesn't paper over any cracks but sadly that's the way things work

IF we win the Europa league (even to a lesser extent if we don't) the board get off scot free because it's a ridiculous achievement even getting to the Europa League final, the fan media etc aren't going to hound them out after this season, only because of Europe.

Take Europe out the picture, if we had only the final vs Hearts next week, there would be a lot more anger towards the board just now.

4 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Flag day and the 150th anniversary game against Aberdeen also woeful efforts from the board. 

150th anniversary day at fanzone.

We surely had Ally, Brian Laudrup, Richard Gough, Souness on stage didn’t we.

No, We had Marvin Andrews.

8 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

If it was anything in similar caller to  the “flag day” organised by this board then the game would probably be shown on a I pad from the centre circle to the full stadium 

Tv in centre circle with James Bisgroves firestick plugged in with game buffering for 90 minutes as internet at Ibrox shite.

6 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Can say it doesn't paper over any cracks but sadly that's the way things work

IF we win the Europa league (even to a lesser extent if we don't) the board get off scot free because it's a ridiculous achievement even getting to the Europa League final, the fan media etc aren't going to hound them out after this season, only because of Europe.

Take Europe out the picture, if we had only the final vs Hearts next week, there would be a lot more anger towards the board just now.

Granted I feel like this now but I wont give a fuck if we win the EL 😂