Rangers v Frankfurt - Ibrox - Beam Back - UEFA Europa League Final? (18/05/22)

CR3

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

That's the thing we managed this years ago and now in the age of technology we cant get an events company in to organise this.

People had more of an attention span years ago where as these a days the whole world is full of little snippets of information that basically tell you very little

25 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Vue cinemas have made more of an effort to sort something like this than the club have :lol:

That shows how embarrassing we are sometimes as a club

As people said, Frankfurt had something sorted almost immediately, Madrid showed off their massive screens for their fans & i'll be surprised if Liverpool don't do something..

Us...i've just seen a fan has emailed the Hydro asking can they show it next week as they apparently have nothing on for the Wednesday night...

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

That's the thing we managed this years ago and now in the age of technology we cant get an events company in to organise this.

We can/could, we've chosen not to, simple as that.

The same 'staffing issue' would surely have happened in Manchester in 2008, if anything even it'll have been even worse.

24 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The guy is an absolute fucking weasel, give us your money unless it means us actually having to put effort into it is basically what he has came away with there.

Quicker hes away the better, actually the quicker basically all the leeches in that boardroom are gone the better.

Surely no effort should be too much for the fans in this week of all weeks :ang:

14 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Surely no effort should be too much for the fans in this week of all weeks :ang:

You think Robertson really cares ? If he can't charge £50 a ticket becuase its the final then hes no interest in doing it.

Total slap in the face to the fans.

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

For those in Scotland. BT will be screening their coverage free on Utube. If you have a smart TV then that's ideal. Invite a few mates round and have a party.

Works over here with SuperBowl parties an annual event.

No wonder the guy hung up on me when I phoned to cancel my subscription after the Leipzig game 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, tango said:

People need to realise that the board don't give a fuck about the ordinary fan , Robertson really needs to go he's a sniveling little weasel that would rather cosy up to the nationalists than do anything for the support

Absolutely spot on, get him to fuck.