*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

Don’t think I’ve ever felt like this before a game

This is it for me too. Early 20s in 2008 so well old enough to remember it. But this is something else. Probably biggest game ever, until the champions league final next season :craphead:

The Mrs is about to feel my wrath man, she "forgot to say" she wants to get the car inspected on way to the pub and now I'm sitting rattling in the car like a jakeball. 

She's been right into Rangers for years now, gets up at half 6 even for games I can't be arsed getting up for.

I thought she got it but she clearly doesn't. And hour before a Europa final and I'm standing in a carpark

Just now, Willis said:

Wo

The Mrs is about to feel my wrath man, she "forgot to say" she wants to get the car inspected on way to the pub and now I'm sitting rattling in the car like a jakeball. 

She's been right into Rangers for years now, gets up at half 6 even for games I can't be arsed getting up for.

I thought she got it but she clearly doesn't. And hour before a Europa final and I'm standing in a carpark

unacceptable behaviour imo :lol: fs i was raging sitting outside a lidl at 4PM the day. feel your pain mate!

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Wo

Call a taxi and tell her to catch up when she's done mate. 

👍