Recruitment

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I'm fully expecting a lot of disappointment come September the 1st.

Shouldn’t come to that.

After dust has settled on Saturday the RSC’s should be releasing a statement, possibly back up by stakeholders calling for heads of Robertson, Bisgrove, Graham and Wilson.

Would help if fan media would get involved but absolutely fucking no chance of that happening.

It’s a fucking massive rebuild, because we need to sell Kent, Aribo, Morelos if none of them sign new deals. 

Plus Shagger, Davis, Goldson are all very likely gone. Your looking at 6 first team players to replace, of which 5 play nearly every game. 

We need to recruit quality players who will start. None of this Cedric Kipre pish. If we can’t currently afford those quality players, we need to sell some of ours to fund them. 

If we have another summer where we bring in free transfers or players in the £1-2million bracket, we’ll be back to the summer of 19/20 where we weakened our side with pish like Stewart, Jones, Barker, Edmundson etc. 

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Shouldn’t come to that.

After dust has settled on Saturday the RSC’s should be releasing a statement, possibly back up by stakeholders calling for heads of Robertson, Bisgrove, Graham and Wilson.

Would help if fan media would get involved but absolutely fucking no chance of that happening.

It shouldn't but it will. I don't think any of the executive board are getting fired despite them all needing to be.

Only stakeholder worth a damn now is King and he was the one who put most of them in their positions.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

It shouldn't but it will. I don't think any of the executive board are getting fired despite them all needing to be.

Only stakeholder worth a damn now is King and he was the one who put most of them in their positions.

Then we’ll get club/team we deserve.

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Said plenty times before, the names we need out are:-

Johnston

Park Jr

Robertson

Dickson

Wilson

Blair

Bisgrove

Graham

Clear out needed and more competent professionals in.

Park JR wont go. He basically runs the club.

1 hour ago, RobertN said:

Look at the goal difference in the Spl

Look at last night we would have won if we had one more quality attacking player available ala Roofe

We need strength and depth in these areas urgently

We absolutely do. But I was referring to the statement that the defence had cover.

We've relied on Morelos, but are now likely to sell him if he doesn't sign a new deal. When he's out, our other strikers can't fulfil the same role.

Roofe, quality, but will we get enough games from him - doubt it. Sakala and Itten not good enough. Insufficient goals from wingers too.

So yeah both those areas need overhauled. As does midfield if as likely Aribo, Davis, Kamara move on.

It's a huge fuck off overhaul needed across all areas.

January cost us everything this season. We went from chasing quality players like Skov Olsen to taking an EPL development loan and an injured Ramsey, who has hardly kicked a ball, on loan. We badly needed a CB, RW and Striker in January and Wilson failed to get a single one of them who even slightly moved the dial. Last night's final is a different game if we have a striker on the park and decent quality winger on the right.

50 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Said plenty times before, the names we need out are:-

Johnston

Park Jr

Robertson

Dickson

Wilson

Blair

Bisgrove

Graham

Clear out needed and more competent professionals in.

In any job in life they get sacked for gross misconduct for being shite. In football they'll get a massive payoff.

2 hours ago, RobertN said:

Look at the goal difference in the Spl

Look at last night we would have won if we had one more quality attacking player available ala Roofe

We need strength and depth in these areas urgently

I agree with this. Any natural scoring forward such as a Skov Olsen buries that Kent chance at the end. Kent’s numbers are so so poor. A 60 game season and he’s scored about 5 goals. Not doubting his work rate or ability but we need more

2 minutes ago, left winger said:

No loans without an option to buy. Chelsea can develop their own players themselves.

Agree, any loans are for established players or as you say option to buy. Otherwise we give game time to Lowry (who I think will feature a fair bit next year),king, McCann and others.

45 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I agree with this. Any natural scoring forward such as a Skov Olsen buries that Kent chance at the end. Kent’s numbers are so so poor. A 60 game season and he’s scored about 5 goals. Not doubting his work rate or ability but we need more

I was not necessarily singling out Kent for the goal attempt although i agree he needs more goals

i was more going for the no natural striker option for two semis and a final and no right winger for two years