*****Offical 22/23 Champions League Thread*****

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

It's weird 

It genuinely has a corporate feel to it,  where some wealthy entity has just started a club from thin air, splashed millions into it and even hired fans to pretend to support them. 

So emotionless. 

It's not a real football club. It was at one point, but not now. 

I'd rather go to my grave never seeing us lift a European trophy than have us be bought by the Saudis and win a Champions League in my lifetime.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'd rather go to my grave never seeing us lift a European trophy than have us be bought by the Saudis and win a Champions League in my lifetime.

Difference is if they bought us they wouldn't have to buy the fans, WATP

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

If we were taken over by Saudis we’d still have the same 50000 fans in the ground as we do now. The same can’t be said for city 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

I honestly don’t think it would. Has Newcastle changed significantly since the takeover?

Not yet, but they will, football is being taken over by cunts with to much money looking for a new hobby to make more money, All started by Abramavich at Chelsea 

10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

:lol:

Fuck that, give me the money. It wouldn’t be the same with us at all because we already have a large passionate fan base 

Said it earlier but one of my supervisors is at that tonight and he supported Villa 8 years ago 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Fuck that, give me the money. It wouldn’t be the same with us at all because we already have a large passionate fan base 

Said it earlier but one of my supervisors is at that tonight and he supported Villa 8 years ago 

Nah, I'm not into it at all.