Ridvan Yilmaz signs for Rangers

Broxi

3 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Well below the standard required, some of the crossing was terrible from him, could say the same about Tav, Tav did produce one cracker though, slightly better second half, hopefully it's down to the long term absence.

On the superswally before you wrote this?.

6 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Well below the standard required, some of the crossing was terrible from him, could say the same about Tav, Tav did produce one cracker though, slightly better second half, hopefully it's down to the long term absence.

Wild take.

Boy has been out for so long, you’d expect his crossing to be a bit wayward got better as game went on.

By that logic you must fuckin hate Kent given his shooting is beyond pathetic? 

I missed most of the game yesterday, especially the second half because of a family do. How did we line up at the end because I see that he was substituted for Arfield? Who played left back at that point or did we change formation? I'd have thought Devine would have been the obvious sub if we were managing Yilmaz' minutes. 

13 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I missed most of the game yesterday, especially the second half because of a family do. How did we line up at the end because I see that he was substituted for Arfield? Who played left back at that point or did we change formation? I'd have thought Devine would have been the obvious sub if we were managing Yilmaz' minutes. 

We went to 3 at the back with Kent as LWB until the next batch of subs and then we went back to a four with Davies at left back.

18 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We lost a goal that we lose on a regular basis with tav and barisic in the team, to slate an advancing fullback for a long ball in behind when the centre mids are supposed to cover is ludicrous 

To suggest the centre mid should have been covering him is ludicrous.

57 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

To suggest the centre mid should have been covering him is ludicrous.

Im not really, ive said plenty times before its a flaw in the system that has been costing us goal since gerrard arrived and it will continue to do so

My post wasnt completely clear 

6 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Fucking hell. The boy was absolutely fine today. Crossing wasnt the best, but there was plenty positives about his play. "Well below the standard required" - christ, the boy has been out injured for 5 months. 

No for me he wasn't, we won fine in the end and I'm sure the he'll be fine with more game time.

2 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Wild take.

Boy has been out for so long, you’d expect his crossing to be a bit wayward got better as game went on.

By that logic you must fuckin hate Kent given his shooting is beyond pathetic? 

Well I did mention long term absence in my post ya fucking eejit, and I agree Kent's shooting could be so much better than it is.

28 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Im not really, ive said plenty times before its a flaw in the system that has been costing us goal since gerrard arrived and it will continue to do so

The goal had nothing to do with the system.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Your point is correct imo, but this goal wasn’t an instance of that 👍

54 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

The goal had nothing to do with the system.

8 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Your point is correct imo, but this goal wasn’t an instance of that 👍

My bad seen the images there and yilmaz wasnt pushed up, thouvhthe had stepped up to mark a player

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

From what we have seen of the boy I dont think hes good enough or tall enough to hold that position.

He has age on his side but so far looks like a dud IMO.

Not tall enough? If you are referring to them targeting him with long diagonals, then he won all (I think) of his aerial duels. Your first point I do not agree with. He hasnt played much at all, but what Ive seen looks very promising. He likes to play football and has a very good range of passing. I think when he and the rest of the players are on the same level he will prove his worth. He has great vision, in my opinion.

56 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I mean yesterday's performance wasn't the standard required, he's not been wrote off so calm down, hopefully we see him better and better with more games.

Well thats very different from what you actually wrote ;) I suppose its all down to opinions. I like to see these things in context and he did fine, in my opinion.