*****The Official Union Saint-Gilloise v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

This is dire. We can't go round them because they're sitting in. Goldson should be coming out and someone covering, get Kamara off and Arfield on and push through the middle. If we lose another I'd be worried about Ibrox because they're going to do the exact same. No point in Matondo playing either as he's not going to get space, a stupid setup by Gio so far

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Colak's movement has been abysmal, just been watching him for a couple of minutes when we have the ball in their half and he's doing nothing at all.

So many spaces he could be running into to shift there defence a bit and he’s doing nothing 

I get the no service thing but at some point you have to make something happen if it’s not happening for you

We’re just worse than last season. Lost Bassey and Aribo. And replaced them largely with mince so far. Tillman looks like he’ll be a player in the future.

The rest look bang average.

We need Davies and Yilmaz to be good.

Kamara and Jack look like they aren’t fit? So slow to everything 

Just now, GA1972 said:

So many spaces he could be running into to shift there defence a bit and he’s doing nothing 

I get the no service thing but at some point you have to make something happen if it’s not happening for you

Itten made more effort.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Colak's movement has been abysmal, just been watching him for a couple of minutes when we have the ball in their half and he's doing nothing at all.

Mental how we all see thing so differently. His movement has been really impressive for me. The passes to him have been non-existant though which is not his fault. Kamara and Jack most guilty.