Colak

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We need better for Europe, domestically he’s more than good enough 

He's already scored a few in Europe he had no chance upfront on his own against opposition our manager publicly stated we can't compete against. Unfair to label him this. Already has goals against sheep hearts psv and we have needed a clinical finisher against the dross since defoe left. He really is the least of our problems.

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

He's already scored a few in Europe he had no chance upfront on his own against opposition our manager publicly stated we can't compete against. Unfair to label him this. Already has goals against sheep hearts psv and we have needed a clinical finisher against the dross since defoe left. He really is the least of our problems.

I don’t know why you added in Hearts and Aberdeen, I literally said he’s more than good enough :lol: 

He was rotten in every group game he played though, and when we played Celtic he was awful, and missed a sitter

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don’t know why you added in Hearts and Aberdeen, I literally said he’s more than good enough :lol: 

He was rotten in every group game he played though, and when we played celtic he was awful, and missed a sitter

Think haaland would of struggled for us up front in those games, manager to blame

6 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Colak has been decent. The problem is he needs chances laid on a plate for him or he contributes fuck all. 

Was going to say the same. 

although he does wave his arms around at the crowd trying to rouse us out our slumber. 
bless him. 

This myth that Colak only scores goals is mind blowing. 

Do you’s actually watch games at all? Or does that just get in the way of posting absolute shite on here? Just cause he doesn’t run around like a bull in a china shop like Alfie’s does… doesn’t mean he’s useless. :lol:

5 hours ago, GA1972 said:

That’s an absolute myth, he presses the opposition back line on his own quite a lot and has started moves that have led to his goals. Need for some to try and put down a guy who is doing us more than a good turn is baffling 

He was a pure poacher at the start of the season but is increasingly dropping back to help the team out. 

His domestic tally is fantastic and although he may not bully defences the way Morelos does (when fit/ not suspended/not in a huff) he is better at getting into striking positions and has superior shooting accuracy.

By far our best signing this season imo. 

2 hours ago, Iakona said:

This myth that Colak only scores goals is mind blowing. 

Do you’s actually watch games at all? Or does that just get in the way of posting absolute shite on here? Just cause he doesn’t run around like a bull in a china shop like Alfie’s does… doesn’t mean he’s useless. :lol:

He is guilty of waiting for something to happen rather than making it happen 

For instance he touched the ball 26 times against Livingston - that’s poor

He’s had a few games like that tbf 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He is guilty of waiting for something to happen rather than making it happen 

For instance he touched the ball 26 times against Livingston - that’s poor

He’s had a few games like that tbf 

Check the ffs. 

How many touches, apart from AmcG, did any of our team get? 

6 hours ago, GA1972 said:

That’s an absolute myth, he presses the opposition back line on his own quite a lot and has started moves that have led to his goals. Need for some to try and put down a guy who is doing us more than a good turn is baffling 

This. Compare when Colak presses (he actually runs with intent) and Morelos who jogs half heartedly and never really bothers his arse

6 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Colak has been decent. The problem is he needs chances laid on a plate for him or he contributes fuck all. 

That will never catch on ffs....imagine wanting some creativity from other players to put the ball into a area where he will score.....if he continues to bury the chances he gets created for him then we have no concerns, I'm at a bit of a loss at what more he can do with his style of play?

I can't believe people are being critical of a signing that has gave us 11/12 in the league and 14 goals overall....I am at the stage where I give up with what some posters see... I swear we could have prime Gazza & Laudrup and folk in here would say they were pish:lol:

15 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I can't believe people are being critical of a signing that has gave us 11/12 in the league and 14 goals overall....I am at the stage where I give up with what some posters see... I swear we could have prime Gazza & Laudrup and folk in here would say they were pish:lol:

Mostly people wanting Gio sacked trying to make out he is a poor signing imo.

He could score 30 plus goals at the end of the season and some mentalists would still complain. 

4 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Doesn’t work hard enough would definitely be a complaint aimed at Gazza :lol:

4 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Same that was aimed at boyd, I want my strikers to score goals don’t care if they can do all the other shit, he needs to Up it in the bigger games though