Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

So the club are using fan media to push their narrative despite the actual fan media not pushing the narrative and the only ones who are are the ones who aren't fan media?

You must have missed the stuff in actual fan media outlets pushing the same narrative from the club - 4Lads piece yesterday set the stage perfectly.

Just now, The Dude said:

You must have missed the stuff in actual fan media outlets pushing the same narrative from the club - 4Lads piece yesterday set the stage perfectly.

4lads said this afternoon "we need a fit and firing Morelos"

28 minutes ago, stevemac said:

We'd make 4-5 times as much qualifying for the CL than winning the Europa league.

So as great as it was, and the whole adventure, this is the biggest game in over a decade.

No we wouldn’t.If we had won last year we would have made slightly more than had we qualified for champions league .Frankfurt would have earned about 8m more than we did due to extra prize money and participation fee for the Super Cup .

Think it’s worked out the CL get top dollar ,EL is and 1/4 of that and Conference is a 1/4 of the EL .

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

:lol: 

Colak, Tillman, Lawrence and Lovelace getting pattered up.

Graham would just be as well emailing them to tweet that Ross Wilson is fucking brilliant.

The less I say about our new signings the better because I’ll get fuckin slated on here !! 

Just now, Broxi said:

4lads said this afternoon "we need a fit and firing Morelos"

Now for Alfredo. Some may not like this but my feelings is quite clear.

Alfredo’s attitude is an absolute disgrace. He has done the bare minimum and returned to pre season out of shape once more. He’s now a veteran of this team and should know better yet his reaction on Saturday was to laugh and find it funny. At times he is incredibly selfish and it infuriates me. To put his team in that situation is genuinely shameful.

Alfredo is a wonderful player and capable of being a superb striker, but at times he is an absolute brat. The brat came out on Saturday and despite a referee who couldn’t wait, at what point is he going to grow up? Don’t put yourself in that situation!

It’s always on his terms, it’s always when he feels like it and at some point he’s going to have to seriously consider where he is in all this. Anyone who pays attention will have seen James Tavernier’s post match frustrations with him.

He’ll bounce back, he’ll hit form and he’ll be the darling of us all once more. I’ll be called an idiot for daring to criticise him. It happened last time I dared speak out and merely months later we are back in the same place having the same discussion.

Ask yourself this though: should we really have to wait months into the season for Alfredo to be ready and seemingly only when he feels like it? An infuriating situation for someone who should be such a fabulous weapon for this club and not just when he decides to make the effort.

He’s letting everyone down.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

If his fitness isn't up to scratch, get him playing for the B team tonight. Think you can still name an overage player in the challenge cup

He looks miles of it at the moment to be honest .A couple of games in the B team could be a really good idea .With Colak doing a decent job he’s only going to get bit parts over the coming weeks and will take a good while to find that sharpness .

17 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Not Morelos biggest fan but i do feel that whatever has happened should have been dealt with after this match. 

Agreed. The timing is absolutely awful and it’s just invited more drama in the build up to a big game that we did not need

If we don’t get through the tie tomorrow, and I’m not confident we will, then there’s going to be a lot of people who will point to this decision and say “could the result have been different if Alfie was in the squad” for a long time. It will be a “what if?” on Gio’s spell as manager no matter what else he goes on to achieve with us. 

Just now, magic8ball said:

He looks miles of it at the moment to be honest .A couple of games in the B team could be a really good idea .With Colak doing a decent job he’s only going to get bit parts over the coming weeks and will take a good while to find that sharpness .

A night at Dumbarton as the weather starts to turn will be a perfect remedy for any attitude problems too. :lol:

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Agreed. The timing is absolutely awful and it’s just invited more drama in the build up to a big game that we did not need

If we don’t get through the tie tomorrow, and I’m not confident we will, then there’s going to be a lot of people who will point to this decision and say “could the result have been different if Alfie was in the squad” for a long time. It will be a “what if?” on Gio’s spell as manager no matter what else he goes on to achieve with us. 

The pressure on Colak now has increased drastically. He has a poor game or misses that one chance and the 'what if it was Alfie' questions will come too. The whole thing is a total clusterfuck.

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

No we wouldn’t.If we had won last year we would have made slightly more than had we qualified for champions league .Frankfurt would have earned about 8m more than we did due to extra prize money and participation fee for the Super Cup .

Think it’s worked out the CL get top dollar ,EL is and 1/4 of that and Conference is a 1/4 of the EL .

The conference isn't that much lower than the Europa, not until the later rounds anyway.

Alfie’s face is usually tripping him but on Saturday after getting sent off, he stands and laughs and then walks off like a wee boy being put out of the classroom. His condition for a professional sportsman is fucking atrocious and he looks like de doesn’t give a fuck. I would be amazed if most of his team mates weren’t blazing mad with him because I know I would. It’s time for him to wise up , get into proper shape and be the player we know he can be. Time to step up and play Alfie, spend a bit more time getting fit instead of putting fucking stupid cryptic quotes on Instagram. 

Just now, The Dude said:

That's their opinion, and have tweeted out today something that goes against this so called agenda of getting Morelos out the club

If you take away McFarlane, who also said nothing inaccurate, who also isn't even fan media, then there is no 'hatchet job' in the fan media other than people commenting on a current massive story related to the club.

People on here would really have you believe that Gio and the board have just randomly decided they don't like Morelos for no reason, who should be our biggest asset and if fit would be our best chance at £40m tomorrow night, want to stitch him up for no reason and have told all the fan media to get in on the conspiracy to smear him in the media. Baffling. 

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

That's their opinion, and have tweeted out today something that goes against this so called agenda of getting Morelos out the club

If you take away McFarlane, who also said nothing inaccurate, who also isn't even fan media, then there is no 'hatchet job' in the fan media other than people commenting on a current massive story related to the club.

People on here would really have you believe that Gio and the board have just randomly decided they don't like Morelos for no reason, who should be our biggest asset and if fit would be our best chance at £40m tomorrow night, want to stitch him up for no reason and have told all the fan media to get in on the conspiracy to smear him in the media. Baffling. 

You don’t think he’s fan media?