Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

He’s treating us all with absolute disdain. I’ll be happy to see the back of the fat waster. A strong manager would have had him in the B team months ago. I can’t believe that we have a sports science team who can’t see that he is totally out of shape and nowhere near the fitness levels required for a professional sportsman. The open goal he missed against Ajax was purely down to the fact he couldn’t get his fat frame to turn quickly enough. No one can tell me that young Ure or Zac Lovelace wouldn’t have made a better fist of that yesterday than Morelos. Cheerio Alfie, and don’t let the door hit your fat arse on the way out. 

Just now, josmc said:

He’s treating us all with absolute disdain. I’ll be happy to see the back of the fat waster. A strong manager would have had him in the B team months ago. I can’t believe that we have a sports science team who can’t see that he is totally out of shape and nowhere near the fitness levels required for a professional sportsman. The open goal he missed against Ajax was purely down to the fact he couldn’t get his fat frame to turn quickly enough. No one can tell me that young Ure or Zac Lovelace wouldn’t have made a better fist of that yesterday than Morelos. Cheerio Alfie, and don’t let the door hit your fat arse on the way out. 

They will be able to see that. They just aren't able to elicit the required behavioural change in him because he obviously doesn't care what anyone at the club or the fans think. 

55 minutes ago, josmc said:

Josmc defo likes alter bhoys robes 

8 minutes ago, josmc said:

I don’t take any joy from slagging off Rangers players. I’ve seen some very average/ poor players over the years. However, most of them went out and played their hearts out for the jersey.  Morelos in my opinion is taking the piss out of every loyal fan out there, especially the ones who are following the team all over the place. If that makes me a bit taigy then so be it. I’m loyal to the core and have been for all of my almost 70 years. 

Been saying this for months. Some just can’t accept it. Still gets his wee ‘Alfredo, Alfredo’ chant albeit it’s much more muted these days. 

1 hour ago, josmc said:

I don’t take any joy from slagging off Rangers players. I’ve seen some very average/ poor players over the years. However, most of them went out and played their hearts out for the jersey.  Morelos in my opinion is taking the piss out of every loyal fan out there, especially the ones who are following the team all over the place. If that makes me a bit taigy then so be it. I’m loyal to the core and have been for all of my almost 70 years. 

I was referring to the use of “fat waster”   
I hoped your 70 yrs has taught you the ability to debate abilities without getting all taigy.  Clearly his record goals in Europe  has been quickly forgotten.  I for one am thankful for that.  
he’s not talking the piss out of me 

16 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I was referring to the use of “fat waster”   
I hoped your 70 yrs has taught you the ability to debate abilities without getting all taigy.  Clearly his record goals in Europe  has been quickly forgotten.  I for one am thankful for that.  
he’s not talking the piss out of me 

Fair enough. Everyone has their opinion and is entitled to it. I haven’t forgotten how good he was at one point . I even defended him when he was criticised for not scoring against the Tarriers. Gordon Durie was a great player for us and never scored against them either. What I can’t defend him for is his lack of professionalism and his couldn’t give a fuck type of attitude. For the wages he’s on he should be 100% committed and busting a gut any time he’s lucky enough to represent our great club. He doesn’t look even 50 % interested and that’s why I feel he’s ripping the club and supporters off. I’m not trying to convince you of that , I’m just giving my opinion on a forum. By the way, I don’t think he’s the only one who needs binned, but the thread was about him which is why I gave my tuppence worth. We’ll agree to disagree but at the end of the day we’ll still love the Rangers. Cheers.