*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wright’s 100% starting isn’t he :megaanguish:

Not a big fan of Wright but he’s a ball carrier who’ll get us up the park in a game like this and will do a job tracking back.

Hopefully his decision making in the final third is up to scratch.

I still can’t believe he never crossed that ball into the box v psv in injury time!

I wasn't confident going in to PSV away and the players played well above my expectations. I'm not confident going in to tomorrow either. They're not a great side but the way they just throw boys forward can be overwhelming and teams have struggled to cope. I just hope Barisic doesn't act like a shitebag.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Wouldn’t want Wright starting myself but I don’t think he was that bad in the last away old firm

His ability to beat a man, turn sharply and get us up the park quickly should be useful, the problem is he often just gives the ball away in games against better quality opposition. Scottish Cup semi last year was a good example of this, attacks constantly broke down on his side.

Ragin at this game. Sick of having half the team injured, board hasn’t returned the expected fan outlay. Charge us ridiculous prices for champions league  don’t even bring in 1 player with the money earned.

he’ll do his stupid passing about the goalkeeper and get us pumped 3 nil again 

27 minutes ago, SPWF said:

First game after the window shuts and the rat cunts on the board already being made to look like idiots for not strengthening the squad. :lol:

Lawrence is out, we’ve signed no cunt. Quick stick Alfredo back in the squad - that’ll keep them happy. 
Did I hear too that Soutter is out for an extended period ?

What a fucking mess 

1 minute ago, AGM_72 said:

His ability to beat a man, turn sharply and get us up the park quickly should be useful, the problem is he often just gives the ball away in games against better quality opposition. Scottish Cup semi last year was a good example of this, attacks constantly broke down on his side.

Yeah that’s probably my worry, we need players that can keep the ball. 

Prime is example is Wright leading the counter attack 4v1 against PSV and he still lost the ball

3 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Ragin at this game. Sick of having half the team injured, board hasn’t returned the expected fan outlay. Charge us ridiculous prices for champions league  don’t even bring in 1 player with the money earned.

he’ll do his stupid passing about the goalkeeper and get us pumped 3 nil again 

They’ll be at us from the start. Can see a red for Sands - he’ll get caught out. 
Every corner as good as a penalty kick for these cunts. 
The injuries are going to fuck the season 

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Had already accepted Lawrence was out.

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Sands Barisic

Lundstram Kamara 

Arfield Tillman Kent

Colak

3-1 Rangers 

Probably the team I'd go with as well. 

Be interested to see how Sands copes, his passing out from the back was excellent against PSV - constantly broke through their press away from home. He did drop a couple of clangers that went unpunished though, hopefully none of that tomorrow.

Borna has a point to prove after last season, hope to see it in his performance.