*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

Gio’s message to the players: “Enjoy the game and give everything to get a result.”

Fuck sake. I wanted to hear “fucking don’t dare come back to the dressing room without a win you cunts.”

He’s far too timid in interviews for my liking.

Don’t think you can say that on live TV.

Just now, Bydo said:

Gio’s message to the players: “Enjoy the game and give everything to get a result.”

Fuck sake. I wanted to hear “fucking don’t dare come back to the dressing room without a win you cunts.”

He’s hardly going to come out and say he told them to “get fucked right into this shower of soap dodgers bastards” is he? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Bydo said:

He’s hardly going to run on frothing at the mouth and scream fuck these fucking scum bastards come back with their insides trailing on your studs is he

2 minutes ago, threshold said:

Cough cough

Search for Reddit Soccer Streams on Google

It won’t take you to the Reddit site but a page that migrated to its own after they got shut down

Streams on there are far more reliable than HesGoal, have been for me anyway

Just now, LondonderryAir said:

I feel like Barasic is gonna be key.

If his first pass is backwards, we're in trouble.  If he turns up, physically, we will smash them.

I mean I do understand it’s frustrating sometimes when he doesn’t offer a pass wide but I’d rather he went back and inside instead of losing the ball

This chat of always passing back goes so far back :lol:

Barry Backpass

Borna Backpass

Borna the Crab

INTO THESE SCUM BORNA

4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Don’t think you can say that on live TV.

4 minutes ago, SPWF said:

He’s hardly going to come out and say he told them to “get fucked right into this shower of soap dodgers bastards” is he? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

He’s hardly going to run on frothing at the mouth and scream fuck these fucking scum bastards come back with their insides trailing on your studs is he

:lol: Of course he’s not- but I think the point remains that he was speaking like a manager of a lower league team who were just delighted to be there.