*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I don’t think he can pick Kent, Tillman or McLaughlin in all honesty. I’d be surprised if he did

Tillman is the one that is most likely to be sacrificed - it is the easy option as he is a young player who the game passed by today (not saying it’s great but it can happen).

Kent showed today what many have been saying for a long while, give him the ball far away from their goal and he will give you the tricks and look good. He is far from the player who came in who would pick up the ball and drive toward goal looking to make something happen, now when he gets near the final third it is dribbles to nowhere and down blind alleys ending with a (frighteningly often under hit or in accurate) 5 yard pass.

Sakala is not the answer, but at least when he came on he was prepared to take a man on around their box, problem is he doesn’t have the technique or control to do it.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

This is a myth started from scum fans.

We didn't even lose a league game lol had nothing to do with there collapse. We would have won it regardless

Feels an age ago now mind.

1 hour ago, JimmyCR1 said:

They tactically stumped us, simple things like quick free kicks and not letting our flare players get any time on the ball. 

easy shit we should be more than capable of achieving also.

They really upped their already high tempo. Can’t recall them swinging in a corner, it was taken short constantly. That caught us off guard time and time again. 

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah it’s not deflection, they were better than us and deserved their win. It’s strange this is probably the least I have ever cared after losing one of these games, that’s the level of performance I think we put in.

Just saying I thought the neutral would have watched that and thought this is a dreadful standard of football. They scored 3 of their 4 from absolute school boy errors 

Gies peace man, If you're not absolutely gutted and fuming at that then what the fuck is the point, we're a good side, you don't get through to a European final beating the teams we beat and getting through CL qualifiers beating PSV if you're no good, we managed to turn this tim team over in extra time a few months ago too, we are a good side but got made to look like absolute dug meat today, that's something to be gutted about, there was times I went to parkhead knowing we'd get pumped, times when they came to us I thought they'd turn us over, I could tell myself it didn't matter as much because of how shite we were back then but not now, getting pumped off that mob is fucking devastating and anyone kidding on it isny or they don't really care has to be at it. You're as fucking gutted as me man.

Just now, beararse said:

They really upped their already high tempo. Can’t recall them swinging in a corner, it was taken short constantly. That caught us off guard time and time again. 

They didn't need corners today a quickly taken shy was good enough

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Thinking you can win at the paedo dome with a 37 yr old in midfield, for the entire 90 minutes, I might add, is mindboggling. He went there looking for a tie just like he will on Tuesday in Amsterdam when that team is truly there for the taking right now.

Pretty sure it was 13 minutes before he touched the ball, I was watching through ky fingers by this point but pretty sure Tom Miller said this.

On 02/09/2022 at 15:22, graeme_4 said:

Absolutely wild. Cunts have us pumped 3-0 and Sands has been red carded and we’ve not even kicked off.

Went there with weaker squads and come back with a result. 

Hard to say and harder to admit... but we plainly shat it