Sack the board

GOAT

56 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Completely agree. 

The fan media do nothing but tip toe around the club with their questioning because they’re scared they’ll be shown the door, all desperate as fuck to seem itk like utterly cringy bastards 

You would know a thing or two about that because you are one. 

58 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fuck fan media.

I think we’re in a rock and a hard place with it.

Mainstream media who treat the club and fans with nothing but contempt with ridiculously tenuous links to us for anything bad that happens in Scotland, OR fan media who are afraid to ask anything of relevance because they’ll be on the naughty step.

Both are pretty shite at the moment. 

16 minutes ago, SPWF said:

You’re the one that seems to be obsessed with him tbh. Never seen you engage in any real discussion on here. 

Or he’s just an arsehole and I remind him of it and of course you rush to his defence every time :lol:. Of course you haven’t because you and your merry band of gimps only submerge to say wee comments about md, one leg, golfing etc. 

Pretty tragic.

5 minutes ago, MadSasa said:

Or he’s just an arsehole and I remind him of it and of course you rush to his defence every time :lol:. Of course you haven’t because you and your merry band of gimps only submerge to say wee comments about md, one leg, golfing etc. 

Pretty tragic.

Basildon Bond swinging haymakers and hitting fresh air. 

I suppose you have plenty of time to kill these days. No more high ranking Cobraesque Zoom meetings about Covid to occupy yourself with. 

Weirdo. 

1 hour ago, MadSasa said:

Pretty tragic.

You’ve not got a leg to stand on here. 

34 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

What’s funny about these two points?

Does commercial include for tickets and hospitality?

MyGers ain't going anywhere despite it being a farce.

Making up commercial numbers. He said it broke £28m months ago and now its £27m? 

Supposedly does not include tickets but does include hospitality now.

9 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I can understand why the club wouldn't want other retailers selling merchandise at a lower price than our own shops.

So can I, but price fixing is illegal. Do you think the board will be paying the fine out of their own pockets?

Will they fuck!

2 hours ago, Bydo said:

Fan media is almost- but not quite- as bad as the SMSM. Both on opposite ends of the bias spectrum, and thus neither can be trusted.

Whatever happened to journalistic integrity

Never existed. 

More likely to see our national animal grazing in your garden than to meet  an honest journalist.