Kent

Colin Traive

4 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Lazy fuckin cunt, his man was always available.

Any time he was criticised on here we got “aye but he works hard” what the fuck does he do now?

Fuckin goff cunt.

Their goal was all about him not tracking his man, couldn’t be arsed keeping up with him. Unforgivable.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Does it non stop. There was one occasion today he was jogging back and just stopped.

Fraud.

There was a point in 2nd half we won the ball either in their half or on half way line, perfect chance to counter, might of been McCann and the cunt just jogged beside him instead of breaking his neck to get ahead of him and give him an option.

Works hard tho. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

When that ball landed to his feet early doors I was halfway through writing GIRFUY to half the cunts in here.🤣

Even I'm losing patience with him. Was rotten today.

Why cause he would have managed to score against the worst team by a country mile in the league? Cunt couldnt even do that. He is absolutely fucking hopeless. 

He wasnt just rotten today he is rotten full stop

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You and him can fight it out over being the biggest embarrassment.

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

When that ball landed to his feet early doors I was halfway through writing GIRFUY to half the cunts in here.🤣

Even I'm losing patience with him. Was rotten today.

We have a winner..

3 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Only positive for Kent is he wasn't the worst player today. That accolade goes to Arfield...

Arfield didn’t lose track of his man for the goal and multiple other times along with missing an absolute sitter albeit was poor at his chance.

So aye, Kent was worst player today.

5 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Needs to be dropped. No player should be able to drop their standards on a regular basis as much as Kent and still be considered a first pick, it's unhealthy for any squad to have this scenario. 

This, I find it quite astonishing that he is starting week after week. 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

Simply has to be dropped, I don't know what's wrong with him, but that performance today was utterly abysmal. 

It would read like he doesn't want to be here, another player that we're going to keep ahold of too long.

A disaster. 

No bids for him for a long time if at all.

No new contract.

Dialing it in.